Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT AMERICAN CONTINENT??? =)

fd2

fd2

Argentina

I wonder what people think about this continent xD hahaha i know it sounds funny and silly but anyway answer xD LOL for me… i love it =) maybe cuz its home, but anyway i love it, i like the nature in that continent too :D hehehe so… what u think about american continent? and what countries do u wanna visit in this continent?=D hehe

11:42 PM Jul 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

albinaa

albinaa

Albania

humm Amerika it's nice place  i think every one   dream to be there… some of them can realise  some of them no :(....I love amerika coz its the first country that halped Kosovo….. :D Btw Kosovo it's nice country Come and Visit loool

11:47 PM Jul 24 2009 |

sHiFra

sHiFra

Mexico

I love America =] lalalalalala .As you said dani. It's our home ^^. I love all cultures, history, food :).. Wat about latinas????? lol !!! This is so crazy hahaha… lala

I wanna visit Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and chile =]

Cool countries. And south america have a lot of culture which i luv it <3…  

01:46 AM Jul 25 2009 |

BestLuck2Bedoon :)

Thailand

Except for US, I haven't visited any countries in America continent; but I heard about some countries such as Brazil, Agentina, and other. These countries don't insult ppl of other races; they can live together in peace.

When I visited US, US ppl who I met are nice and friendly.  

02:52 AM Jul 25 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

the New World kicks ass!    suck it, Old World  lol

I have lived in 3 countries in the Americas and loved each of them.  

03:57 AM Jul 25 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

USA, Mexico, and Colombia, Ryo.

04:32 AM Jul 25 2009 |

ice cold

ice cold

India

i would like to visit south america…........

especially the iquazu falls and the amazon forests…

venezuela , .....yeah i dont know much about other places ..all i know is  this  continent is blessed with natural resourses

04:41 AM Jul 25 2009 |

llina

China

I love america ,too. Great country, kind people!

www.vococal.com

07:38 AM Jul 25 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

America is big, even say 'latinos' is generalizing. For example, is it the same an Argentinan than a Mexican? or is it the same Uruguay and Peru? or Chile and Cuba? And what about Barbados and Greenland? Canada and Colombia? Trinidade and Tobago and Paraguay?

Our continent is very big, and full of different cultures, there are influences from many parts of the world.

I like America, there are places i'd be afraid of go, but it is a good place :)

I have been to Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil; and I wanna go to Canada, USA, Peru, Chile and Cuba

08:46 PM Jul 25 2009 |