Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WILL U BE FAST IN RAMADAN????

koohyar

koohyar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

ACTUALLY I’LL BE FAST

01:36 PM Aug 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

Ofcourse we will inshalla

Ramadan is a holy month in a moon calender all muslims all over the world will fast we are all really happy

05:58 PM Aug 16 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I will be fast on my bike… :)

07:32 PM Aug 16 2009 |

Konata

Konata

United States

wut mean dat?? speak understanding, plzz!!

12:31 AM Aug 17 2009 |

Blue-moon

Blue-moon

France

Smile

05:09 AM Aug 17 2009 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Inshallah

07:32 AM Aug 17 2009 |

Maariya

Maariya

Pakistan

Inshallah i'll.

07:36 AM Aug 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

STRANGE QUESTION????!!!!!!!Surprised

07:39 AM Aug 17 2009 |

nabiha joe

nabiha joe

Djibouti

The holy month of Ramadan enjoys a special importance in the Islamic calendar. As the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) said: "It is Allah's Own month." It is the chief of all months and the most glorious one. As we already know, 'Fasting' is one of the important pillars of Islam and it is the very month of Ramadan during which fasting has been made obligatory for all adults and sane Muslims. By fasting during Ramadan, a Muslim besides discharging an obligation imposed upon him by Allah, becomes entitled to great reward in the Hereafter. On the other hand, any lapse in the matter amounts to a great sin. Fasting is an article of worship, the knowledge about the performance or otherwise whereof rests only with Allah and the person concerned. Hence, it is Allah alone who will reward that person for it, on the Day of Judgment.   Laughing

08:45 AM Aug 17 2009 |

everything_gone

Australia

yes its true its holy month….but what hurts me that some people likes to spread and create awareness of islam without having proper knowledge..they thing that just fasting is enough in ramadan…specially people from arabia they like to prove that they are the good muslim and always talk about islam often and so ….lets say i have asked picture from soneone…they will tell me that time that it is rule and forbideen in islam to show the picture to you though i have been talking to that person for year…that time they remember islam and everything…but when the person wanted to see me and  watched me that time they forget the things of islam…that time they dont remember allah..only when it comes to protect themselves…they remember all the rules..let me tell u another thing..in most of the arabic countries they say wallahi…...rabbul kabaa…when they are talking….just for small things…and how big sin they are doing they dont know themselves saying lie taking the name of allah..so it is my advice..pls just remember fasting is not enough…if u are proper muslim  do for urself…keep in ur heart….no need to make awarness….

11:17 AM Aug 17 2009 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

yah of course

01:49 PM Aug 17 2009 |