Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SAUDIS WILL LET ISRAEL BOMB IRAN NUCLEAR SITE

gkisseberth

Germany

SAUDIS WILL LET ISRAEL BOMB IRAN NUCLEAR SITEStory Image

Mossad chief Meir Dagan

Sunday September 27,2009

By Gordon Thomas and Camilla Tominey

INTELLIGENCE chief Sir John Scarlett has been told that Saudi Arabia is ready to allow Israel to bomb Iran’s new nuclear site.

The head of MI6 discussed the issue in London with Mossad chief Meir Dagan and Saudi officials after British intelligence officers helped to uncover the plant, in the side of a mountain near the ancient city of Qom.

The site is seen as a major threat by Tel Aviv and Riyadh. Details of the talks emerged after John Bolton, America’s former UN ambassador, told a meeting of intelligence analysts that “Riyadh certainly approves” of Israel’s use of Saudi airspace.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband acknowledged that the danger of a nuclear arms race in the Middle East was “particularly potent” and refused to rule out military action altogether but he insisted: “We are 100 per cent focused on a diplomatic solution.”

Gordon Brown, US President Barack Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy have warned Iran’s leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that he must allow in weapons inspectors or face more sanctions.

The scene is set for a showdown next Thursday when Iranian officials meet representatives of the E3+3 group of Britain, France, Germany, the US, Russia and China in Geneva.

Significantly, Russia, which has previously resisted pressure for sanctions, said it also found the latest disclosures “disturbing”.

The site near Qom was detected three years ago by British, US and French intelligence agencies.

Diplomatic sources said it could hold 3,000 centrifuges, capable of making enough enriched uranium to build a nuclear bomb each year.

02:59 AM Sep 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

XD

I think this new is not truth!

though (again) israel will not be stupid enough to attack iran! XD

01:07 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

but blee!

I'm sure now that if israel attacks iran, iran wont have anyone to defend!

Ahmedinejad is arresting everyone ! LOL

;D

01:08 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

If the news is true, in fact they are digging their own graves.

attacking Zionists regim to iran is like a joke.

regards

01:16 PM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“I think this new is not truth!
though (again) israel will not be stupid enough to attack iran!”
also iran is not stupid enough to attack israel, each one of their governments play with the emotion of their ppl to prove he is the best for them to stay in government….
what a silly game with ppl!!!!....

01:44 PM Sep 29 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

the author of Article and poster the post ,,they aim to configurate to the war and to Work cause trouble between the two countries

I am flattered that you would think I have such influence. Israel and Iran need no help from me to "cause trouble" 

06:06 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Sufi7

This isn’t new to us, I’m tired of hearing this news each months, someday these disputes should ends.
A war between Iran and Israel can destroy whole of Middle East, this war wouldn’t have any winner and certainly Iran and Israel would receive most damages. Unfortunately these two country can’t survive without tensions so this is their manner to live but people of each country should do their best to prevent any war.
I’m sure about one thing, that these days in this world nobody can wipe out any country from the map.

06:36 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Sufi7

Yeah, Ricardu
Ahmadinejad are arresting and attacking many people even brave people who battled in Iran-Iraq war, once he said we should raise our population to 200 millions as soon as possible it is obvious why because he intends to begin a war and kills half of population.

06:46 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Sufi7

Yeah,
Now it is as you said but I’m sure Iraq will recover someday.

06:51 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Sufi7

Still don’t know how but at least I’m sure about the result.
Certainly that will happen.

07:16 PM Sep 29 2009 |