Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOW IS YOUR GIRL FRIEND/BOY FRIEND

hsxcs

hsxcs

China

If you have girl friend or boy firend,can you tell us how is him/her in your eyes.

02:36 PM May 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

dont have any thanks god … im freeeeee..lolz

06:52 AM May 17 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

hehe…my girlfriend is Mrs FiveFingers…hehe

05:10 PM May 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

who is that again.. im taking my shots of guessing .. shes an actres? am i right?lolz if she is then criss angel, jhony depp, brendon urei, jerard and mikey way, jared leto… are my boy freinds no not that their my lovers.. lolz

08:42 AM May 18 2007 |

eternal_84

eternal_84

Turkey

maybe he is not as hondsome as keanu or not intelligent as einstein but ı think he is so handsome and sweeaty,becouse ı love him.and also intelligent to effect me with his knowledge and opinions.besides he is my best friend as ı can talk everything with him,asking for advice for every problems becouse his opinons abaout my life and future important for me.and ı always know that whaetever happens,he always  will be near me and support me.thats so good tp know someone is always thinking u and wants ur best..

hope everyone find his/her love in a short time:)

09:38 AM May 18 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

CONGRATS MISS ETERNAL 48

11:44 AM May 18 2007 |

eternal_84

eternal_84

Turkey

miss black n blue are u here to polemic people answers?

01:50 PM May 18 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

nah i just havent got any thing better to do ..lolz

11:34 AM May 19 2007 |

Dreamtown

Dreamtown

China

quite agree with eternal 84

11:35 AM May 19 2007 |

hsxcs

hsxcs

China

I think I am not lod enough to think about the love.But one of my good friends has his girl friend.I hope they will be happy for ever.If you decide to love someone,you give her /him a cosent,this a kind of liability.You must answer for your promise.

12:22 PM May 19 2007 |

bana19

bana19

United Arab Emirates

all me friend like me very muth

01:22 PM May 19 2007 |