Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

my options of that what is my life.. i think ill go with waiting to die.. ..

01:45 PM May 21 2007 |

Violapanda

Violapanda

China

well,i think it's hard that we come to this world.

so,we should having fun fun fun!!!no matter what happened,it's new life for us!How many years we can alive???so,i suggest that we eat different kinds food we never eat!hehe~

01:59 PM May 21 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

My life is for working… I'm becoming a workaholic!!!!

03:50 PM May 21 2007 |

suresui

China

SmileYEAH..ALL U have mentioned above is lfe.It seems boring,meaningless,right?But if u faceit with optmistic spirit,u'll get a lot of fun!so,just be happy an d have fun!!^ ^

01:22 AM May 22 2007 |

sirenyvonne

Germany

just for myself~~ yeah, i live for myself

01:54 AM May 22 2007 |

lita

Thailand

LaughingMy  life is  for  traveling  and find  the  meaning  of  life. I  think it  is  exciting.

12:38 PM May 22 2007 |

janacalicut

India

The life of everyone should have some commitment to the society. other than living for personal satisfaction.we should try to be rolemodels for our youngsters.tomorrow the world should speak about you.

01:32 PM May 22 2007 |

ericyl

ericyl

China

My life is for my family,Laughing

04:39 PM May 22 2007 |

ericyl

ericyl

China

you're private

04:40 PM May 22 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I dealt with my relationship yesterday.But It usually remind me of my major.It`s very strange that I often fall into some abstract theory.Sometimes I desire to seek that.but some my friends did not understand me.sigh…...

06:38 PM May 22 2007 |