Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your dream job?

YOQ

YOQ

Thailand

as the topic

What is your dream job?

and How much percentage complete?

for me i would like to be  a film director and 2% complete.

lol 1% for watching a lot of movies n another one is beginning of study.

04:24 AM Dec 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julywidiawati

Indonesia

what else, interior designer….... I am an interior designer.

08:25 AM Dec 02 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Maybe that is,,,,,,

12:22 PM Dec 02 2009 |

mr.sarvar

mr.sarvar

Uzbekistan

7 – 10 age  – footballer

10-14 age lawyer

14 – 16  – policmen

16….  – programmer  – doctor

I decided to become a programmer :) it's very interesting job! good luck!

07:10 PM Dec 02 2009 |

YOQ

YOQ

Thailand

everyone has a great aim, thats nice

especially, Cranberry hehe im sure that u have another interesting job on planet earth,right? hehe anyway  sun-cleaner is cool

Lela 99% complete hmm ,you've reached ur dream! what is 1% left?

*and congratulations for all who got over 10% complete

04:54 AM Dec 03 2009 |

chocoholic{:

Lithuania

make up artist.{: did you know that make up artists are happiest with their profession than people working in any other area? nothing surprising though x)

11:27 AM Dec 06 2009 |

summerhard

summerhard

China

to be a teacher ,now  i am a saler,it seems there is a far way .but i think it will come true in the end ! sometimes i  alse hesitate and doult ,many time I tell myself don't leave it !

12:18 PM Dec 06 2009 |

Anasthasia

Anasthasia

Slovenia

My dream job is to become a special educator and so I could help children with special needs like Autism, Asperger's, Dyslexia etc… or just badly behaved kids. Also I'd like to help people and maybe become a Reiki healer (I am Reiki 2 practioner) and learn to do the Theta healing… then I'd want to learn many languages so I could understand more people around the world… but we'll see what the future holds! ;)

10:38 PM Jan 31 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Firstly i wanted to be an interpreter :) even entered foreign languages faculty . I like this job , but i don’t think that i’ll be in this job for a long . I just can’t repeat and translate somebody’s words :) i can create my own thoughts ! And now i want to be a hotel manager . I Will continue my education in future , i hope :)

10:56 PM Jan 31 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Firstly i wanted to be an interpreter :) even entered foreign languages faculty . I like this job , but i don’t think that i’ll be in this job for a long . I just can’t repeat and translate somebody’s words :) i can create my own thoughts ! And now i want to be a hotel manager . I Will continue my education in future , i hope :)

10:57 PM Jan 31 2010 |

mahdi_kh8

mahdi_kh8

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I really like to be teacher in a university

I wanna transfer my knowledge and abilities in the best way

08:22 AM Oct 20 2012 |