Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Does your life end after your death???

basoma

basoma

Oman

just i want to ask all when u will get what u hope what u will do then.if u had got money,girls,love.certificates.i'm sure u will feel boring and u will look for another thing more intersting in this world.but believe me if u want to feel happy just remmeber that u are created in this world to thank GOD.

PLEAZE BE SMART JUST FOR ONCE ASK YOUR SELF "why GOD created u"

do u think without any reasons!!!!

do u fell sometimes that there is something wrong

and not completed in your life?

do u think your life will end when u will die??

what do u know about paradise and hell???

do u want to be one of these people who will live in paradise

did u ask your self how u can live in paradise

do u think all people will live in paradise?(of course not)

please answer me….

12:49 PM May 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

dude ima just pots a answer for that Q as the topic you have ,,

no life doesnt end after you die actually another one begins ..

01:23 PM May 26 2007 |

sucky

sucky

China

I think life will end when we die,but I hope we can live in other form when we die,even go to the hell. 

02:02 PM May 26 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

dude you have to be corected in your title you dont use will when you allready used does .. yeah sorry im late but corect it if you can .. i hoped i helped you learn .

02:05 PM May 26 2007 |

basoma

basoma

Oman

"black n blue"

thanx for your correction and thanx for your replying.u said another life will begin could tell us more about this life??

02:23 PM May 26 2007 |

basoma

basoma

Oman

dear sucky

u said that u thought the life will end so u re not sure could u make sure about what u think  pleze

02:27 PM May 26 2007 |

odie

Philippines

hi!you ask does your life end after your death.my answer is no!!because after our death we will be reborn in our next life..each individual has the so called 3 existences..past life,present and future..we called it the cycle of life or the cycle of birth and death..but we can free ourselves from the cycle,by chanting nam myo ho renge kyo..

07:55 AM May 27 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah its actually a nother form of life .. like you were human in this one the next one you might be a demond an animal,, .... etc you know any thing or you might live this life again..

12:50 PM May 27 2007 |

basoma

basoma

Oman

hi again…

thanx dear oide and black"n"blue

now i will answer my questions:

do u think without any reasons!!!!

yes of course there are reasons.

do u fell sometimes that there is something wrong

and not completed in your life?

yes, if i didn't know why i'm living in this world.

do u think your life will end when u will die??

no of course there are another life will begin.actually it completes this life and our lives will depend in what we do now.

what do u know about paradise and hell???

do u want to be one of these people who will live in paradise ? 

did u ask your self how u can live in paradise

do u think all people will live in paradise?

i will answer these questions in another time depending in my religion ISLAM. actually i know alot about that.but because i don't have time now because of exams.

I'M WAITING YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS DEPENDING IN YOUR RELIGION.

02:17 PM May 27 2007 |

eternal_84

eternal_84

Turkey

bananium ı am not afraid of death but ı am a believer,thats the nature of the human creature that believe something.

and death is most real thing in our life,people borns and deads..so ıt is absurd to afraid of death:)

yes ur body will be solil maybe but wat abaout ur soul?

where does ıt go?

04:09 PM May 27 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

bananuim yes thats right your body rots under grownd but what about yo soul.. it flys away to another life in another world we dont see when we are alive .thats what i think.

01:53 PM May 28 2007 |