Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

<<< IMPORTANT QUESTION>>>

maziar mohammadnejad

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

WHAT`S YOUR IDEA ABOUT IRAN`S NUCLEAR POWER RIGHTS ??

I ASK YOU TO REPLY IT IN TRUTH NOT UNDER THE IMPRESSION OF OPPOSITION COUNTRY`S ADVERTISMENTS!!!

I MEAN AMERICA AND UNITED KINGDOM

01:44 PM Dec 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

I think it’s better if it is used in the right way. Actually, i am still confused why ‘some countries’ forhibit nuclear program of Iran while they also develope it secretly.It isn’t fair,is it?

02:49 PM Dec 28 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i agree with Efri Shan. but i just hope they don't use it because it would make such a tragedy. 

c'mon… it's no secret anymore.. everyone knows how strong Iran has become with it Uranium nuclear weapons.. xD

03:25 PM Dec 28 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

how are you Dear maziar mohammadnejad?

Thanks for your topic.

first of all let me describe the meaning of nuclear power rights, In fact you mean the rights of usage of nuclear energy not Atomic bomb &...

it is important to describe it because many people in the world under pressure of propaganda of western media & their followers, think we have or we wanna make Atomic bomb &...

And under this unfair situation they show we are dangerous for the world & ban us many times from our many other absolute rights too, so please Attention(( we don't have, even don't want to make Atomic bomb))

2. It is our absolut right to have any energy source & nobody can ban us to use it.

this picture says:

Never suspension even for one second (we will never give up)

if some ones & some countries really want ban Atomic bombs please be fair, & start to ban many countries which have many Atomic bomb at the right time (who can make the others clean when he/she is full of dirty) who can believe you when you have many Atomic weapons ?

so you are not true in your claims,as you may know they have Attacked to Iraq & after many years they can't prove their claims which they have said before the war.

therefore the most important issue is politics ,it means, they don't want to see a country which is independent (and not their slave) & it is so improvment in scinces & thecnologies

please listen to our voice:

* we don't want to be slave of USA or any other countries*

they are making many problems in our country & propaganda it in their media to push our country to give up our rights & become an slave for them

if nuclear energy is bad why :

1. Are you useing it per second?

2. Do you help the other countries like UAE, egypt & ... to make it?

3.the wise persons should find the differences between Iran rights & them to find why they are allowed & the major powers help them to make it but in the right time, not only they don't help iran but also ban it from many other important stuff like make sanctions on imports & expots ???????

4. wise persons will find the result , they will be upset about this double standards against iran, let me say one more time here:

if we were your slave(like many other countries)&...

we will have all the rights to make everything hope you (all people here)can recognize the truth.

be sure if you wanna be indipendent you have to pay it's price

they make many unfair riots & stuff in your country to show the world (this country is bad &....)

please don't play with the people's in the world, they have brain in thier head & have the right to think more & find the truth.

have a nice time

excuse me for this long comment

but i think sometime it is necessary to make it

regards

12:09 PM Dec 29 2009 |

maziar mohammadnejad

thx you sina from your long comment and describtion on our nuclear power programs
but i`m disaggree with jack_240 because our power isn`t digested in our nuclear power actually
i mean our government are reluctant to make atomic bomb such as uk and america because it`s against the humanity laws

05:00 PM Dec 29 2009 |

maziar mohammadnejad

thx mr . bond from your support

01:00 PM Dec 30 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Maziar, instead of nuclear energy ,give ppl freedom.i agree with nuclear energy but i think that emphasis  on it is not good.

04:43 PM Dec 31 2009 |

rose_moon

rose_moon

Oman

i think it is ur right to have it??and i always abroud about iran..u can firghten ur enemies

05:46 PM Dec 31 2009 |