Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

please dont use the word God to say Allah

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Hi,

I have heard many people doing the same mistake: comparing the christian God with ALLAH. This is mostly a case of atheists or others who really dont have the least idea about it. They just prejudice and lie about it and this is what I want to talk about.

the post was edited because somebody felt it is disrespectful. sorry to those.

02:04 AM Dec 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Yes. I can imagine how. The only reason here is that you dont know much things about Islam. What you just know is what you read in the news or on atheist sites.

Anyway, I dont need to discuss with you about it.  Just read over there and remember that I just remind you of the day, where you will be asked. Thats my task.

07:22 AM Dec 29 2009 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

Thanks MemoTheHu very much

nice topic

Im with u

Allah bless you

07:48 AM Dec 29 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

it's just the same GOD=Allah. 

one of my English teachers explained it to me once 

he said, God is Allah, but when you say to any non-muslim or different from ur religion. the other one thinks of it as a different God. 

for me i say GOD as ALLAH xD since it's the same anyway,

10:17 AM Dec 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Jack please read,

let me ask you a question. 

A shoe maker goes to the king and says: "hey whats up loser? "

what would the king do? of course the shoemaker would get one of the biggest punishments.

YOU DO THE SAME THING WHAT SHOEMAKER DOES. YOU CALL THE ALMIGHTY, THE MOST POWERFULL ALLAH "GOD" WHICH WORD IS USED FOR OTHER GODS JUST LIKE THE CHRISTIAN ONE WHO GETS TIRED, A HALF GOD ETCEVEN IF YOU TALK TO PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES, DONT THINK THEY KNOW ABOUT ALLAH. THEY WILL SURELY ACCEPT IT AS GOD, WHAT THEY CALL GOD. SO, ISNT THAT CORRECT, BROTHER?

I HOPE THIS WAS USEFUL

ESSELAM

12:29 PM Dec 29 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hahahahaha ! you made me laugh now !

How did u have bravery to add this post? :oo  You Islam…say "We are good..we don't drink alcohol, we don't make sex with several boys ….. we respect all! Lool…it's just shit, you know :]

1. tired God : he creates the world in 6 days and relaxes in the next and he is called most powerfull

First of all God and Allah…its the same ! Its just u say Allah …coz Allah mean God but in ur language….and u dont change it….u never tell GOD..just Allah in ur language.. :> 

Moreover God  didnt relaxed .. :O who told u this ? Your "HOLY QURAN" hehehe :] omggg…Muslim are very silly :] and you know I can express my opinion…and u can say to me whatever you want…I wont cry….coz your opinion i have in my… :] I write coz this topic its veyr funny and the same weird for me…. EVERY muslim say that ISLAM is the best..u know ? just bullshit :] if you were real muslim you woudn't say these craps…

GOD = Allah , Allah=GOD…. we , all world have ONE GOD !!!! dont u know it? if not..i see how good i Quran..and what this book learn u ;] ehheh…

Yeahh for me u r totally wrong..and i dont care that i used so bad words to u and ur religion. ;] and come on, say to me that im silly and i dont know anythin about Islam.. yeaah..its your ( muslim )excuse ;] but I am not silly….and I know sth about islam..and for me its enough ;]

Im soo happy that I am Christian. ! omggggg… :)

06:39 PM Dec 29 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

And one question…

You are monotheist and believe just in Allah, right? :> so why said u 'dont compare GOD with ALLAH" now you proved that you believe in polytheism… because I think for you GOD and ALLAH are two other person .. :) however GOD is one in our world :)

hmm :> very interesting..

06:48 PM Dec 29 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I have no shame to muslim :)

you cant write long patagraphs to me.. :] muslim cant stand that other ppl offence them :) and they dont want to answer…you can stand that here is person who can tell u everything what she thinks :)

09:30 PM Dec 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

WELL, THERE IS NO NEED TO DISCUSS.I CANT IMAGINE SOMEONE WHO CAN BELIEVE IN SUCH A GOD. THAT S THE CAUSE THAT MANY PEOPLE LEAVE CHRISTIANISM.

SORRY ME MSS, IT IS NOT MY JOB TO BRING YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH, BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER ONE DAY THAT I TELL YOU THIS.

09:45 AM Dec 31 2009 |