Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ahmadinejad on Holocaust

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY&feature=related

I am not a Nejad fan, but I think he is right. What do you think about it?

04:07 AM Jan 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

That the Holocaust was a big lie made up by the Zionists? wow. I guess you must have ducked out of every history class in Germany. I was under the impression they taught you what happened.

03:24 AM Jan 03 2010 |

Sufi7

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I don't believe Ahmadinejad's theory, in fact I don't believe any of his lies. He doesn't know anything from history, so he isn't suitable to say this rubbish. It's none of his business at all. He always was jealous about Mr. Khatami (former president of Iran) and his well-know theory "dialogue among cultures & civilizations", and he's so idiot to discover history and find reality, he only wanted to make a fuss in the world and make himself happy and satisfy so my friends, take it easy as a child's mocking.

As we learnt in recent happenings, the real holocaust is occurring here in my beloved country Iran, in streets and in darkness of our prisons.

I don't think if Nazis ever raped any Jewish, correct me if I'm wrong!!!

06:31 AM Jan 03 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

AHMADINEJAD'S THEORY IS FAKE.MAYBE U FAILED IN HISTORY TEST,MEMO

06:58 AM Jan 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I dont think you watchedand understand the video but he claims that 60 millions died during the war and we just rememberthe 6 milliyon Jews who died during theHolocaust. I AM NOT A HOLOCAUST DENIER but it makes sence what he says.

I was under the impression they taught you what happened.

^^  i bet Ahmedinejad missed the lesson then.

12:45 PM Jan 03 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

bla bla bla a lot of myths my mind cant believe

You can't learn either.

If 10.000 sources say its happened, you'll prefer to believe one crackpot site that claims that it didn't. Why? Because you have an alterior motive.

No objective person denies that it happened, but rather only those with other motives choose to. Many Arabs choose to believe it never happened simply because it makes people feel sorry for the Jews.

That is pretty the much the only reason behind you and the other millions of fools in the middle east embracing pseudo-history.

Whereas, in the civilized world, they actually teach us about the even in school.

So, if the entire world says it happened, and you say it didn't happen, which should one more likely believe?

Apart from this, I can't think of a single Jew that denies that it happened, because it was clear. Millions of Jews used to live in Eastern Europe, now there are hardly any.

3 million in Poland before the war, less than 20.000 now.

less than 500,000 were killed and paid…

I see. So where did the large Jewish communities of Eastern Europe go then? Did they fly off into space?

Most peoplle wh o escaped from Holocaut such Norman Frankstein, George Soros admitted that holocaut survivers are now humanist. They are for Ghza and Palestine..

Most of the survivors either moved to Israel or the USA. The many that came to Israel ended up fighting in the war of independance. So much for this nonsense.

they were never so called 7 millions jews…

There were around 17 million Jews globally before the Holocaust,

According to Eichmann's own figures, it was 11 million alone just in Europe .

Besides 4 years of war are imposssible to pick up all jews to burn them…

Who made this up? 

Auschwitz and the other death camps were known as 'killing' factories, whose entire system was designed to kill as many and burn their bodies as quickly as possible. With a full time staff, daily operation, and necessary effeciency, it was clearly possible for Nazi Germany to do, and indeed they did.

I definitely can't take some little shit who knows nothing about world history seriously. The only reason I'm commenting is to stop people from thinking you have any legitimate points.

Any scholarship into the Holocaust goes into every detail of how it took place: the rounding up, the deportations, the gassing and the cremation. But because you've never studied any of this, how can you say 'its not possible?'.  You're just parotting something from some neo-nazi site and as usual, boasting it all over the forum. As usual, you've also brought the level of the forum down with your complete stupidity and lack of education.

When so-called 'anti-Zionists' start denying the Holocaust they expose themselves for what they really are: mad Jew-haters.

02:56 PM Jan 03 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

What proof or evidence exists that the Nazi's killed 6 million Jews?

First of the number 6 Million is a median value of several estimates which reach, as far as I am aware of, from 5.9 to 6.5 million. That said, these estimates are arrived at by taking a variety of sources and combining them. The most complete and accurate source was of course the Nazis them selves, both in written documentation as well as witness accounts during the Nürnberg Trials. 

There is for instance the so-called Hoefle-Telegram in which a SS-Sturmbannführer Hoefle from Lublin informs Adolf Eichmann the organizer of "Aktion Reinhardt" (Extermination of Polish Jews) that drung 1942 a total of 1,274,166 in four of the eight Extermination Camps. 

There is also the witness account of the commandant of the Camp at Auschwitz, who stated during the Nürnberg Trials: "Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. [...] The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. [...] We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz." 

Then there is the account of SS Brigadeführer Jürgen Stroop, who was in charge of the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto and who documented the transport of 300.000 Jews to the Extermination Camp in Treblinka. 

Another source are the records and testimony of Adolf Eichmann himself, who oversaw in large parts the transportation to the camps via trains. Yet another source is the Polish census prior to and after the war, indicating that over 3.5 million Jews were "missing" from that country alone. 

The list of sources is virtually endless. 

A lot of hub hub is made of the supposed impossibility of murdering 6 million Jews in the time the Nazis had. But if you ONLY take the account of Ausschwitz' commandant, that their Gas Chambers held 2,000 persons and multiply this by 365 days and 2 years you already arrive at the number of just above 1.4 million, which are said to have died in this one of eight camps. And again, this is corroborated by the Hoefle Telegram for the year 1942. 

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_proof_or_evidence_exists_that_the_Nazi's_killed_6_million_Jews 

03:37 PM Jan 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

if you watch the video, he says that 60 millions died during the warand we just care about the 1/10 of them. That s the problem. zionists always put forward hlocaust to get what they want.  what about the other 54 million people? arent they humans?

05:04 PM Jan 03 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I keep hearing this from people.

Why don't you cut to the chase and just say 'Jews' instead of 'Zionists'? That's the way I last heard it.

Jews were the single ethnic group killed in the war that never recovered. The gypsies and all of the European nations lost millions of people, but none were wiped off of the demopgraphy the way the Eastern European Jews were.

Again, it's not a contest about who suffered worst in WW2, but there are clear differences.

No Jewish leader has ever said that Jews were the only victims of WW2, or that the other 46 or so million people didn't matter. We have people like you, memothehun, to put those words in our mouth for us.

06:04 PM Jan 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I know how zionst helped hitler to kill the jews

one of those zionist wxere your parents

sad story but i had to laugh :D

03:59 PM Jan 06 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I know how zionst helped hitler to kill the jews

one of those zionist wxere your parents

More lies that you people kid yourselves with. Do you ever wonder why noone in the world takes you seriously on this subject?

05:09 PM Jan 06 2010 |