Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which member of ebaby can't you stand?

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Everyone dislikes someone :P

05:50 PM Feb 13 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I wanted to add someone more here…

I'm so furious with this guy :@ It was like.. I was having nice conversation with him until yesterday and so on.. and when I less expected, we were kinda sending some shut ups to the other.. swearing etc etc.. and then he dared to say I was being rude to him.. and some minutes later, my close friends were asking me what did I do to DANIEL (the guy from Peru)?? I was like.. what the hell?? So should I always have the fault and him to be the angel?? Just want to tell him to get a lost and grow up!! 

05:42 PM Feb 17 2010 |

jean___michel

Brazil

(...)

05:53 PM Feb 17 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

What? O.O Are you kidding me?? I did nothing wrong.. but everyone thinks Daniel is always the little angel… btw do you know him??

05:55 PM Feb 17 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

AH xD Actually that all really happened but I didnt want to put all details lol so in the end it was kinda confusing to understand.. Anyway, I dont hate him xD he is my friend.. but everything I said is true.. even the "get lost and grow up"! =P

Next time I will want a lawyer too!

07:23 PM Feb 17 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Are you kidding, Monique? :S

No words to Daniel… Undecided

07:30 PM Feb 17 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Is he in your black list? I know you know him XD

As I said.. what I said really happened, but we are still friends ;) he was just in his "drama king" moment (I hope he wont read this hehhehe)

07:47 PM Feb 17 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

black list? never…  maybe he was in a bad mood.

Daniel is a good boy ;)

08:06 PM Feb 17 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

yaradılanı severim yaradandan ötürü

I LOVE THE CREATED FOR THE SAKE OF CREATOR

I love every human being in the name of God but I dislike characters like the ones of fabs1, marcoarmani, santiago, jacop… i dont remember the others.

Djouzi (Mr.Bond James Bond) and of course the new guy from Brazil! he just gets on my nerves!

LOL

thanks for hating me, my bitches. Memo the fag and Ricardemo. well… i don't hate anyone here, I just disagree with some shit written.

About memo's post. That's what I call hypocrisy. lol… which heaven are you going, memo, if you dislike your brothers? (human beings are brothers). may Allah kick your stinking ass. 

12:46 PM Feb 18 2010 |

jean___michel

Brazil

I love everybody… Hey, MarcolinoooO! yahooo, bro!

01:25 PM Feb 18 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

(I love everybody) – you don't know whatcha saying, Jean KKKKKKKK

fala meu brother, como passou o carná???

01:30 PM Feb 18 2010 |