Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think of religion(especially Islam)?

Asian man

Asian man

China

What do you think of religion? play an active or a passive role? Somebody says that radical Islamites are the biggest trouble makers ,do you agree that? As to me , I don't believe any religion,but have no objection to other's believing in anything that was not harmful to stability of society

12:32 AM Mar 31 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Asian man

Asian man

China

Thanks for your reply, I have got a deeper understanding of Islam.In some zones of China ,Islam is overwhelmingly regnant, in other zones the condition is not so nice. you know ,communism used to prevail in this country ,as a consequence ,almost all religions was eliminated,and untill now there is no sign that these local religions will revive ,let alone Islam which comes from middle east. I reckon that religion should play a role which is neither too important(like some middle east countries, I guess it's farely unjust to women who live in those countries ) or too slim ( like China , it would result in severe money worship).

10:08 AM Apr 01 2010 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

islam is only straight way there is no othere right way except islaam who creat the world? who creat humans? who creat animales and plant? everything in the world there is only one allah who creat it. we have brain we have to think about it most of indian pepoles are praying for BOOT i dont know in english it is call but it made by stone infact they are very stupid i commented tht who want search a truely religon then it is only islam is a truely religon no need to think about islam coz we have all the proof about islam anyone want ask question about islam inshallah we can understand him

Best regard

11:35 AM Apr 01 2010 |

Asian man

Asian man

China

AS you said allan created everything in the world ,I wanna know why he created something that his believers dislike ,such as Pxxk

12:36 PM Apr 01 2010 |

moh-1989

moh-1989

Saudi Arabia

nice topic,

and i like that you have no problem with any religion though you don't believe in any, it's really rare to find such a mentality

well, if anybody believes in any religion, it's personal.

so you must not interfere with his beliefs, unless it hurts you

I went to two western countries, and some people reject whatever I say, because 

1- My name is Mohammad, 2- from Saudi, 3- Muslim…Therefore, could be a terrorist, depending on these three info

but some still wanna talk to me, because they want to kill rumors they have heard about us, and appreciate that for real

Really, if you don't like any religion, you don't have to… but respect its people

03:00 PM Apr 01 2010 |

Asian man

Asian man

China

Thanks ,I do have no objection to others' believing in religion.After reading a book on religion , I clearly know that a large amount of wars were sparked off by religion in ancient times.We may compare religion to a can of worm ,it brings people  safety ,happiness ,while also disasters sometimes

03:12 PM Apr 01 2010 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

hi every body

thanks alot for this topic and also thanks for your replys

I think we talk alot of topics about Islam and we siad our opinion. Asian man should look for the real to know the right way.

Have anice day Smile

03:57 PM Apr 01 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Asian Man,

Believe it or not, Religion is just "a" reason to fight. If there was no religion, Humans would have still fought for some other reason. The Great War(WWI) was not fought for religious reason. It was for Money and Land. WW2 was fought for an Ideology.

Researchers have found that it is "Human Nature" to fight. Religion and Constitutions try to tame this Nature. Take for example Jains and Buddhist(the real religions of Peace)  . There have been very less instances or in most cases no Instances of them going berserk and killing and Invading other countries.They were peaceful even when Invaders turned up in their land. Afghanistan was once a Buddhist land, today it is 100% Muslim. All traces of its Culture was erased, permanently by Barbaric Invading Armies.

06:10 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Mr. Pmosh

Mr. Pmosh

Dominican Republic

If everything had to have a creator, then who create the creator?

Did you made man kind after we made you?

04:46 AM Apr 03 2010 |

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

hey Javamanju,

you think so that we(the muslims) are the ones who are cruel and barbar?Surprisedand you think that just because of barbarism with cruelty and by force %100 of afghanistan is muslim now as you saidSurprisedahh what a pity for you dear can't you think about it wisely :S havent you ever thought that they must have accepted Islam not because of barbarism but because of its fairness,trutfullness…and all of ıt s other special features.and by the way you say that we are the barbars then can you ever tell me a country all around the world that is under occupy just because of its religion by the Muslims. Let me tell no dear ;dont google cause you cant find cause we are the ones who are under occupation just because of the reason of the religion Islam ;just lıke Palestine and the others. ıf you wanna see barbarism ,cruelty, torture , you are wandering around the wrong place dear. Cause , we are told to be respectful,sensible towards other divine religions ,cause Allah ,our holy Quran says so:

There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Al}ah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing (surah al-bakarah 2/256)

If you wanna believe you can believe and be muslim and be happy in both of oyur lifes that's your choice. Smileı hope you can too insallah

and Mr.Pmosh ;

Woowww what a wonderful question dear friend ;ı bet you must have thought about this too much;for days,weeks ,months maybeFoot in mouthLaughing ı lıke that thanks for the question ,if we wanna know and talk about some things then we should ask ;)that is the sensible way;)

and here is the answer dear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-6ofzUuVI

sayin:

In the name of God,most gracious and most merciful

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; 
He begetteth not nor is He begotten. 
And there is none like unto Him.

thans again take care all of you :)

06:00 AM Apr 03 2010 |