Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I have something to share with u ^_^

ANGEL 0_0

ANGEL 0_0

United Arab Emirates

hi everybody..

I read this topic and I would like to share this topic with you.

It's about "ISLAM", for the people who want to know a bout ISLAM.

ISLAM AND MUSLIMS:
The name of this religion is Islam, the root of which is Silm and Salam which means peace. Salam may also mean greeting one another with peace. One of the beautiful names of God is that He is the Peace. It means more than that: submission to the One God, and to live in peace with the Creator, within one's self, with other people and with the environment. Thus, Islam is a total system of living. A Muslim is supposed to live in peace and harmony with all these segments; hence, a Muslim is any person anywhere in the world whose obedience, allegiance, and loyalty are to God, the Lord of the Universe. read more…

MUSLIMS AND ARABS:
The followers of Islam are called Muslims. Muslims are not to be confused with Arabs. Muslims may be Arabs, Turks, Persians, Indians, Pakistanis, Malaysians, Indonesians, Europeans, Africans, Americans, Chinese, or other nationalities.

An Arab could be a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew or an atheist. Any person who adopts the Arabic language is called an Arab. However, the language of the Qur'an (the Holy Book of Islam) is Arabic. Muslims all over the world try to learn Arabic so that they may be able to read the Qur'an and understand its meaning. They pray in the language of the Qur'an, namely Arabic. Supplications to God could be in any language.

While there are one billion Muslims in the world there are about 200 million Arabs. Among them, approximately ten percent are not Muslims. Thus Arab Muslims constitute only about twenty percent of the Muslim population of the world.

ALLAH THE ONE AND THE ONLY GOD:
Allah is the name of the One and Only God. Allah has ninety-nine beautiful names, such as: The Gracious, The Merciful, The Beneficent, The Creator, The All-Knowing, The All-Wise, The Lord of the Universe, The First, The Last, and others.

Allah is the Creator of all human beings. Allah is the God for the Christians, the Jews, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the atheists, and others. Muslims worship God whose name is Allah. They put their trust in Allah and they seek help from Allah. read more…

If you want to read more, visit this site.

http://www.batkhela.com/islam/

08:05 PM May 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

M!SS ROSE

M!SS ROSE

Saudi Arabia

Thanks..in simple topic..MY GOD bless you

03:38 PM May 06 2010 |

ANGEL 0_0

ANGEL 0_0

United Arab Emirates

Tanks (miss rose,Big Ambition& dancin)..really u make me happy_

09:51 PM May 07 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

nobody have problems with islam in world.

but many people have many problems wih muslims in world

do u think about it ?   

08:42 AM May 08 2010 |