Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What can make English, baby! cooler...???

Stitch

Stitch

Taiwan

I think English, baby! is getting cooler and cooler! I like the new functions they are adding, like posting comments, uploading photos, and create lessons. It's fun to play with these things.Laughing It makes me want to invite my friends to check out my page!

What do you think? What can make English, baby! even cooler?

05:26 AM Jun 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

varadharajan

India

Hi friend how are you Coolits me varadha here from india.yeah i agree with this.this is the only way to keep in touch with new friends.this is the way you should improve languate and communication.

11:32 AM Dec 13 2007 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

hello Stitch Laughing 

for me the Ebaby is already the coolest site ,because I see that my english language become more better and in this site you can find everything that will help you to improve your English language  

Morever, meeting a friends

From all around the world

is really cool  Smile

thaxx again my friend =)

12:40 PM Dec 13 2007 |

sylwt123

China

good

07:37 AM Dec 22 2007 |

ade zhang

ade zhang

China

yeah,completely agree your notion.

with the development rapidly of economic,english  has become more and more popular,and that takes an important role in reality life.

for me,want to improve my english level,making friend with all ,who likes english.

thank you!

05:05 AM Dec 26 2007 |