Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN NUCLEA PROGRAM..

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

As u know iran buld up a nuclea for either electilicity supply or nuclea weapons,.as 4 u view what u think is the risk of this program to world..also other country do the same ask iran the main use of nuclea..

10:06 AM Jul 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Ashtiani was sentenced to death(hanging) because of adultery and murdering her hasband.

09:18 AM Jan 06 2011 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

I didn't know these instruction of jesus christ;

thank you Rokky! 

Deuteronomy 22:22-24;

”If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.
If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her,
you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you.”

How are you Faith, I hope you have a happy year  with your family and also I hope best wishes for Kirk too.

01:41 PM Jan 06 2011 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Strange Feedback….

Smile

Anti American Clan Of Thugs….

Smile

08:15 AM Jan 07 2011 |

dearpesar

dearpesar

Cool

to all of adored members like pk, butterfly, faith, etc…

this topic was first about IRAN’S nuclear program then turned to religion and nowjust insulting each other with evil 4 words.No use of this kind of dialogue.

I humbly demand all of you please STOP TALKING LIKE THIS AND SHAKE A PEACEFUL HAND.

I think muslim and Christian have no problem with them.

It’s just Zionist take benefit of this.

as 11 September was a made by Zionist to make fire between Christian and muslim.

Don’t be fool by Israel.

GOD BLEES YOU ALL.

Cool

08:04 AM Jan 08 2011 |

nouryaqeen2@hotmail.com

China

Good word!True word! I miss you so much sis B fly!

01:36 PM Jan 08 2011 |

masiran

masiran

the most obvious fact is that 80%of iranian people don't like their government and their president and the things going on after  reveloution and ….  but i think it's peacful take it easy hadi hh

12:54 PM Jan 14 2011 |

masiran

masiran

usa is not our enemy we love them all don't listen to some reliogious and prejudiced people who are given money to shout usa is our enemy  in the streets or don't beleive that iranian people don't like usa

12:59 PM Jan 14 2011 |