Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN NUCLEA PROGRAM..

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

As u know iran buld up a nuclea for either electilicity supply or nuclea weapons,.as 4 u view what u think is the risk of this program to world..also other country do the same ask iran the main use of nuclea..

10:06 AM Jul 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

istanbulmystical

Turkey

I think,Iran nuclear program is peaceful.

02:03 PM Jan 14 2011 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The fact is that more than 90 percent of Iranian people love their government, but the western Imperialist media try to show them the minority.

The story is like one we have about the story of Mulla Nasreddin you know!? He started to advertise the pottage (ash) somebody was dividing in charity (while nothing really existed!), when he saw people are running for the pottage, he himself wondered there is pottage out there!! He ran to achieve some but he found nothing! And that is the problem of America in treating Iran and that is why they always fail in fulfilling their plots against Iran.

The fact is that America and the England don't like you as you love them like that!

And some thing from Dr.shariati:

The lie and accusation are ordered by the enemy, are made by hypocrites, are spread by demagogue and plebeians believe them.

The fact is that the VOA; The Voice of America is feeding you and interprets instead of you.

the fact is that we must wonder which group mentioned above you deserve to belong to.

03:04 PM Jan 14 2011 |

masiran

masiran

i never see voa or other channels i always listen to people and see reality i think you are not living with people you are hidden into your religion shell

03:55 PM Jan 14 2011 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

the I have to share it with you again!

And some thing from Dr.shariati:

The lie and accusation are ordered by the enemy, are made by hypocrites, are spread by demagogue and plebeians believe them.

the you belongs to the plebeans group.

I don't know if I am hidden in my (religious shell!) which helped us to be independent, helped us won the imposed war and yes I will be hidden in my religious shell to protect myself.

You can stay out!!

04:10 PM Jan 14 2011 |

nouryaqeen2@hotmail.com

China

ALL ENGLISH BABY FRIEND:I can not forget GAZA NIGHT,I can not forget all smoking world. now how about our world?The world needs IRANS nuclear programme!The  justice needs IRAN nuclear programme!Peace needs IRAN nuclear programme!OOOOOOOOOOh lot of reaso n needs IRAN nuclear programme!so IRAN nuclear programme is for peace! SO PEACEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What do you think about?think more and more….................................................................................???????

07:04 PM Jan 14 2011 |

nouryaqeen2@hotmail.com

China

Thingking is hardest work there is,wich is probably the reason why so few engage in it.

08:12 AM Jan 16 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

masiran:

"obvious fact is that 80%of iranian people don't like their government and their president and the things going on after  reveloution "

I agree with u most Iranians pepole r peaceful. the problem is the Itulahh regime

before the reveloution Iran was amazing country. and many israelis travel and work there.

08:26 AM Jan 16 2011 |

masiran

masiran

yes you are right oscar this is clear

08:36 AM Jan 16 2011 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

The most obvious fact is that our constitution was approved by 98 percent of people in the country. and the more obvious is that you will not go anywhere accompanying those callous zionists.

another obvious fact is that we stand firm.

And there is another fact when people find a political group is accompanying a regim from a fake state in the regeon, America and England(especially!!), (their government I mean) in our country they will not support that group any more. Even solids can understand this obvious fact indeed!

04:08 PM Jan 16 2011 |