Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how to let our life be more motivation?

kathyna

kathyna

China

higuyshow to let our life be more motivation? work makes us so tired but we can't run away from it!! Let 's light up our boring and tired life~make it interesting:)

04:11 AM Aug 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

miss blue

miss blue

Jordan

mmmm , although our life is full of works , some simple things can remove the tired stuff away such as : drinking hot tea with family at the end of the day or invite some special one who did not meet you along time ago ,...etc. that is in my own point of view .

nice post thanks for sharing =) 

09:59 AM Aug 06 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

so, you need some motivation…..ok, that is a gift for you:

It is a video called "sunscreen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ

watch it, I just can say to you that it is the most beautiful video I've ever watched in all my life. It will give you some motivation for sure.

ejoy it :D 

03:45 PM Aug 06 2010 |

yasmeenee

yasmeenee

Saudi Arabia

Motivation is someting should come from inside,the power that keep burning to give the light and hope even at the worst times of our life. That for most should come from aims and goals that we crave to accomplish.

03:10 AM Aug 08 2010 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

first of all 

ask ur self

what do u want ?

what do u interest in ?

what is the thing that make u happy ? 

look around ur lovers also help pp around u

make some one who love u so0o0 much in front of ur eyes

and i think that's enough with me :)

04:02 AM Aug 08 2010 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

isn't the whole education system build on motivation? so many people are busy to motivate you, for example: to learn something you never need in your life,to work effective like a robot ,to consume this or that even when there is no need…i think here you can find the reason for a boring life.

i am not sure that someone can motivate the own life, for making it more interesting.i agree with yaasmeenee the change in our life must come from our inside and just—-girl shows how to find your own way which leads  to an interesting life.

08:39 PM Aug 09 2010 |