Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

kind of people

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

There's 4 kind of people in this life:

people who live happy !

people who live happy & spread the happeness to all around & make other ppl happy.

people who is misrable .

& people who is misrable & try to turn life in to hell by making ppl around misrable..

so hounstly from which ppl you consider your self !!

09:14 PM Aug 18 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdu al-rhman

Yemen

And there are other types of
 5 kinds of people

The first type: (people do not know what they want):
This kind of people live their lives, such as leaf taketh wind wherever he wants to understand not know what they want from life are thus permanent complain that life is very difficult and he does not have jobs and most of them rich swindlers and luck alone the reason for their physical health. And language of this kind is the basic complaint standing.
Second type of people who know what they want but theydon't do anything to get it)
This kind of people he has fully informed of its aims and Mairead specifically, but can not take any step in order to achieve its objective and find this type suffers psychologically more than the first type because the type I did not know anything about his goals.

The third type of people who know what they want and they have specific goals, but they did not believe in their abilities)
This kind of people know exactly Mairead and when he wants and how he can achieve, but he did not believe that he can achieve self-confidence is almost non-existent and the fear of failure and ridicule people
This type affects more than one type I and II.

The fourth type people who know exactly what they want, but adversely affected from the outside world)

This type of people know very well what he wants and he has specific goals and planning careful but it is influenced by a weak personality quickly the views of others, causing him to change his plans to achieve goals
To find that this kind of people nervous temperament.

The fifth type people who know what they want and go behind the goals so firmly that they achieve)
This kind of people knew exactly Mairead and plans to goals and then go and saw all the strength and Enzkha even achieved Baazn God and this kind of people well aware of the law of return, which says (what you think about it and do is up to you the same kind) for the piece So those people achieve their goals and live their dreams.

11:23 PM Aug 18 2010 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

thanx 4 sharing ur ideas & comments 4 all of u :) ..personaly am happy but am trying to be from those who extend happeness every where & 4 every1 just like the green plants that makes ppl so happy joyable, comfartable & smily by seeing it ..cuz this kind of happyness last 4ever eventhought ther's abad days among it .

08:22 AM Aug 19 2010 |

ruzywang

ruzywang

China

good,very clear and comprehensive!

04:07 AM Aug 20 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

I think that people can not  into four types

04:15 AM Aug 20 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

I think im  that  kind people  who like to enjoy  i think  im speard the    the happenss sometimes   around me  but  there  people doesnt work with them  maybe they because  they  not  Usual  happy

04:22 AM Aug 20 2010 |