Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do u think about death?

mabell

mabell

Turkey

What do u think about death?? I don't understand but ın those days so many people died which ı met before.. Well we weren't too close with them but the pain was enough to make me very sadness.. where the people soul goes when the body die?? Is there more beautiful than here?? I think this idea is the only way to stay strong…Life stop your smiling on your face when you are very happy.. always…

02:25 PM Jul 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Justic, that was what I was about to write. :) To me, death is certainly not the end of everything, just the end of the path we have to travel under the identity we are now assuming; the end of the physical body. When people die, violently or not, it's sad yes, for those who remain. But if we consider that this life is just one life amongst many others, past and to come, then the death of our dear ones isn't that sad anymore, because we know we'll very probably see them again, elsewhere, "in another life", yeah, exactly.

Maybe I want to believe in those things by fear of the possible nothingness. But somehow, deep inside in my heart and guts, it feels like the Truth. 

07:14 AM Jul 03 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

dude im going through the same thing but i knew the ppl that died .. and my god i had a dream of my freind that passt away weeks ago..

it was nice to see her man i miss her alot..

10:56 AM Jul 03 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I don't know much about life after death.

You have to spend some time in the purgatory then you can go to heaven (or go to hell, sadly, if you've taken bad choices).

When a person I know pass away, I pray for her so she can go to heaven faster.

My only hope is to find interesting people there Wink

12:05 PM Jul 21 2007 |

Candice

Candice

China

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves ,may  be  death  itself  is  a   beautiful  thing ,it  depend  on  our   own attitude towards  it  .

03:12 PM Jul 21 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

death is very good 4 i think its the only mean who can ends our bad doing bcoz life is very beautiful nd pleasent nd the humanbeings r very weak nd they follow only their stupid pleasures.so sins r a loooooooooooooot nd our GOD is very strict…...i hope our GOD bless us.say ammmmmmmmine.     what kind of english i have  lol but try to understand my ideas…..Embarassed

07:12 PM Jul 21 2007 |

jain.w

Saudi Arabia

well…..death in my opinion can be a good thing and a bad thing….good thing for those who prepared 4 it with being good in their lives….bad thing 4 those who were bad and who made a huge mistakes n their lives and never learned from them….and death of course is the end of this life,,but it's a begining of another different and eternal life…....

i hope death can be good 4 all of us….of course by being good and learn from our mistakes….

keep up the good work,,,and keep smiling Smile 

09:08 PM Jul 21 2007 |

charlesyh

charlesyh

China

it`s good for alive. no need to think about death.

02:22 AM Jul 22 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

umm..I knew some of people died, their friends were happy to take part in a funeral procession.becauce their firends knew they have a wonderful life.

10:21 AM Jul 22 2007 |

metalloyd

metalloyd

Philippines

ooh… death… i dont know… but i rather not think about death… i just want to live my life…

03:07 PM Jul 22 2007 |

franki

franki

China

have u ever thought about this:we were dead people.

just enjoy ur "life"—whatever u r alive or dead!

06:39 AM Jul 23 2007 |