Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What would you do if your parents refuse that you get married with the man/woman you are in love with ?

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Peace and love to all of you !

I hope you are doing well today

I want to know what would be your reaction if your parents refused that you get married with the man/woman you are in love with .

best regards ! 

11:10 AM Sep 16 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Sorry if some Muslims felt offended with my second line.. Those who reacted negatively are those who do not know me truly.. I doubt if members who frequent threads like this will ever reply against me.. They know that I am bold in expressing my views, and they know for the longest time that my views stand for the things I see and observe here in UAE (just I forgot to reiterate again, sorry)..

Bitten just gave me a ‘shrug on the shoulder’ when she should have been the first offended..Smile I am a funny person..  I like injecting humor in every post I make regardless if I am angry or pissed.. My post was taken in a bad light, that is no wonder, because all of you were all so heat up even right before I posted my reply..

The gist of my lengthy paragraph shows that I am actually defending my beloved UAE.. In fact, I never sided with Faith nor any of you.. Evil is all around us . . . (I never said that bad things are happening and crimes are being committed only in the places where Muslims are dwelling)

Re: Muslim life is boring

I am certain Muslims here in Emarat will disprove what I stated.. The Muslims I know get to party, drink, smoke (even do drugs) and enjoy ladies…

04:24 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

"What would you do if your parents refuse that you get married with the man/woman you love?"

They can only refuse; end decision is mine (so stubborn)..

I was young, I was stupid.. My Dad and Stepmom were not even able to refuse because I was already pregnant when my ex-husband and I told them we would marry..

Fast-forward… Now I am reaping the fruits of my being numskulled and aggressive.. Some of the fruits taste bitter (because of my failed marriage and unending pursuit of perfect relationship), while some fruits taste sweet (because men may come and go, but there will always be that one boy (STAN-my son) that inspires me and fills in the gap within me)..

And when Stan grows up, I will do the same thing on him.. I will enlighten, but will never meddle.. Choice should always be a right, rather than a privilege..

05:04 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Lovely Fab
ian

Re: Muslim life is boring

I am certain Muslims here in Emarat will disprove what I stated.. The Muslims I know get to party, drink, smoke (even do drugs) and enjoy ladies…

Dear Fabian,Wwe said it's ok,and we finished all this and we understood you,but with this comment you just made the same mistake…how is that ?!

Because you are

10:06 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Because are generalizing AGAIN some group of deliquents who you meet to all Muslims !!!

Didn't you see or meet Godd Muslims there who do not those matters ? don't they exist ?!

Let us stop this please why don't join in the thread "religion Tolerance" and say something right there :)

Fabian

I totally repect your opinion and I understand your culture and background,we can be friends as well :) you're very welcom,because every time I read your comments in other posts I just liked them :)

10:14 AM Oct 07 2010 |

monkey743

monkey743

Brazil

Didn't you see or meet Godd Muslims there who do not those matters ? don't they exist ?!

i havent met Laughing

11:36 AM Oct 07 2010 |

monkey743

monkey743

Brazil

Embarassed  i love you too Faith… Laughing Laughing

09:20 PM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

"Monkey and Faith" this is a great title for movie about the new world order of the USA & israel,check this link guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THFIYgszwR8&p=3D748EF22053FA13&playnext=1&index=10

I'm sure this Fake Faith is not real,neither this Monkey.those wto are just a sample of some hidden sides (probably zionists) who are working day and night for making a big fire between religions and people in every thread just read their comments,whenever a problem comes to end,they just add oil on fire,and I'm quite certain of this.

10:34 PM Oct 07 2010 |

monkey743

monkey743

Brazil

loooooooooool Hossam_bounab and arabhamid

why you are talking about us? Laughing

if you are fake dont think everybody is fake…

we see all the problems u muslims causing everywhere in the name of your religion..muslims are terrorist working day and night to kill people..

i love Faith she is a good friend, be nice to her she has a good heart and one of the sweetest women i know Smile

thank you Faith for your kind words xxoo ;)

11:09 PM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Faith

So Monkey is your friend,Yuvalam as well,Fabs too,probably Mike Gwen,you know what relates all those members.they are all anti_islamists,who keep all the time insulting islam and Muslims in general,just like your media puts in you minds, a media which is being led by mere Zionists,watch this and say something if you like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6hvTU0bAw&feature=related

Hey Monkey,really ! Muslims causing wars !!! and every where too !!!do u see any Islamic army is invading others countries and kill children and women and even animals and trees as in Iraqu and Palestine and Aafghanistan ? that is if Monkeys can read or understand. just go back to sleep.I'm sure the world might not unerstand the fact only by prooves,that's why I say to every one who is ready to think about this as it seems now to go to this link and watch those facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzgfJooz8w

Have a nice time Monkey and Fake (actually first time when I knew you faith I was respecting you,because I thought you were a grown lovely person,but from your racist comments against all Muslims I just disapointed of such a grown person goes into childish discussion and claim such things on all Muslims)

11:42 PM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Faith and Monkey

Wwould you please do the world a favor and stop this boring love play !!!

Did you watch the videos Faith ?

12:43 AM Oct 08 2010 |