Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ever think about your previous and your next life

lulukw

lulukw

Australia

in buddhism, people have their previous and next life. we dont remember it because we lost our memories before we were born and also we are going to launch a journey of life after the end of this life…..

i m always thinking what kind of person i was in my previous life? are you?

12:59 AM Oct 15 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

I'm a rational person, therefore it's difficult for me to believe to a life before and after my real life on the earth. But due to the religious beliefs of my grandmother and due to all the films and documentaries I've seen on tv in my life, sometimes I have thought about these matters. I can say you that I imagine me like a good person that helps others and struggles against bad people. I can think to a paladin of the noble causes or similar stuff. Another possibility (yes, I have more choices… :-) ) is that I was a merchant that sailed around the world to sell his merchandize. That's all. I hope my answer is pertinent to your question.

Bye

10:58 AM Oct 15 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

lulukw:

Interesting topic, thx!

Well, Im agree with francesco, i think religion believes have much to do with this., but, on my personal opinion, I don't believe in past or future life.., I think this one is the only chance we have to be and overcome the temptation. Smile

03:07 PM Oct 15 2010 |

3rick

Germany

i never thought in my previous or next life. i don't believe that another life exists, so i don't worry about that. i try to enjoy this life and i don't mind my other lifes.

05:07 PM Oct 15 2010 |