Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what was your first job?

matryoshka

matryoshka

Indonesia

hi, i'm new here. my english is poor, so i'll be glad if you'd like to help me..

by the way, i'm doing my first job now, which is a staff in a new mall in my town.

fortunately it's quite interesting, i meet many people from different origins and countries, and day by day, i find new experiences.

how about yours? 

12:34 PM Jul 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ycaxlj

China

my first job is computer engneer

12:48 PM Jul 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

ha im still 16 but my job is to bee a teen and babysit my lil sis and bro once every week …:D

11:07 AM Jul 18 2007 |

kevinvivian

China

i am still a student now.and my first job was a teacher but just did a few days.

12:50 AM Jul 19 2007 |

Mebal Lee

Mebal Lee

China

my first job was a secretary. I don't like the job and I wanna be an interpreter.

01:43 AM Jul 19 2007 |

Canna

China

my first job is a waitress in a hotel,i also could meet guestes from the different countries,during that time i practice my oral english.

02:00 AM Jul 19 2007 |

nerissa yuan

China

My first is the current one in between foreign trade and technical. Quit cool, but always under great pressure.

04:06 AM Jul 19 2007 |

sam.xu

sam.xu

China

my first job is an semiconductor  piping technition ,I do not like it ,so I am finding the second job ,I like the micro electronical but I have no expernice,so I am very difficult to find the second job.I am very sad.

04:45 AM Jul 19 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

My first job is travel agent.my neighbor introduce me to enter the company.but because of the company system.we should report something in front of 200 employees.I don`t know about it till I go to there first day.I was scared and make something wrong in public.I felt sorry to my neighbor.

08:07 AM Jul 19 2007 |

mataan

Somalia

i am mataan, my firs job was asoilder….and i not happy with that kind of job. that job is hard-work
nobody can do

08:17 AM Jul 19 2007 |