Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like Manga?

pom_pom

pom_pom

Japan

Hi.I'm Akari from Japan.I really love Manga.I've been read OnePeace a lot.Do you know OnePeace?What  do you like Manga?I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Please your comment.

Akari

04:56 AM Jan 19 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fikas

fikas

Azerbaijan

Hi Akari.Thanks for your life talk.I can say that I know Manga.Manga is group for music from Turkey.They were in eurovision 2010 musical contest.Do you know them? “We could be the same” was theirs music in eurovision.
Do you want to say that Manga is writer or what…?

12:36 PM Jan 19 2011 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

I used to like manga very much. Now I no longer like it. I don't know why. Suddenly my passion for manga melted away. I like One Piece very much. I enjoyed watching some episodes more than once!

03:39 PM Jan 19 2011 |

cuxed

cuxed

Thailand

One Piece is the best.. luffy, zorro, sanji, nico robin, franky, chopper, nami.. they are Rocks!!

10:24 PM Jan 20 2011 |

kavin12

India

i never visit japan in my life,but  i am interested in manga.

07:41 AM Jan 21 2011 |

Miyuki_

Miyuki_

Turkey

Hi! Fikas, this is not our Manga. manga is like a magazine, or book =) I like manga, now i am reading Kiniro no Corda

07:11 PM Jan 22 2011 |

YingBlue

YingBlue

Taiwan

I used to like manga very much. Still I like it now but just not love it as much as before. Maybe because i think i always spent too much time on it that i can't hard handle my school work. Ha ha, it's my problem. And I like one piece very much,too. The author is unbelievable imaginative!  

09:13 AM Jan 26 2011 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

I guess there are different meanings for Manga?

I only heard of Manga the Turkish rock band who should have won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010 if the winner was based on talent!

02:45 PM Jan 27 2011 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

I love mangas and animes… well this one is my favorite one 

GANTZ 

02:31 AM Jan 30 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Sure, 'Manga' is delicious! Specially with salt and lemmon xD

Check it out: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Manga-fruta.jpg 

04:45 AM Jan 30 2011 |

keronil

keronil

Germany

Yeah I like Manga and Avatar the last airbender is my favorite show, I am waiting for season 4.

09:35 AM Jan 31 2011 |