Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Still my life partner doesn't want to show up!

zcamine

zcamine

Morocco

Hi all

the title says it all, 

I am 28 y/o, and I’m fed up with having just BF/GF relationships

since last years I have been looking in real and virtual world for my future wife, but still no success.

it’s seems a very hard task for a man who works all the time, which makes the chances for meeting “the one” less than ever, while dating websites are full of fake profiles.

it’s time for me to settle down, have kids, and live happyly. But if only my princess can come a bit early, it would be really nice :)

Best,

08:50 AM May 13 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

beautycool

beautycool

India

if u r searching for d princess den you have to acquire d features of princess….....http://media21.englishbaby.com/javascripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/emotions.htm?1303834508

09:29 AM May 13 2011 |

zcamine

zcamine

Morocco

Well beautycool, I don’t see myself a man that’s impossible for him to get married.

I see myself physically and psychologically good enough to marry the girl of my life, in addition I can ensure a family life, because and i am very hard working man. besides I’m an easy going person, and comfortable in my skin, and i know how to treat a lady.

yeah Irene, i think this is it.

life is harsh on me.

well let’s see.

10:50 AM May 13 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

en,don’t worry about.when the predestination comes, you will find your princess.the best wishes to you!

06:25 AM May 15 2011 |

zcamine

zcamine

Morocco

thanks friends for your words, really appreciated!

12:38 PM May 17 2011 |