Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you want to have a chinese friend?

fjface

fjface

China

hello,everybody!!

i want to make friends with you,no matter where you are.

do you want to learn some chinese?i can help you.

please contact me,we will be good friends.

waiting for you.

01:31 PM Aug 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fjface

fjface

China

i am not happy, because there is no body want to make friends with me, no body say hello to me.

are there anything wrong with me?

03:52 AM Aug 08 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

hi ,ur welcom ….nothing wrong with u guy..

05:03 AM Aug 08 2007 |

mygreentree

China

why don't you say you are from taiwan? i sure you will be welcomed as hell that way. and chinese language is very difficult to learn, so i guess nobody will study it seriously. and to the majority all over the world, china is a boring country.

09:16 AM Aug 08 2007 |

fishq

fishq

Viet Nam

Ni hao .^

Wo jiao Li Guang Shu Qiong.Wo shi Yue Nan ren. Wo xue xi Han Yu,Han yu hen nan ^ Ren shi ni hen gao xing .

Hello Fiface,

I'm Vietnamese girl,my name is Quynh,i'm 22age….Nice to meet u

10:39 AM Aug 08 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

hi,myqreentree,i dont know where you are come from,and i know nothing about you ,but why did you so unlike my country?

you are so impolite.

01:08 PM Aug 08 2007 |

abstruse44

abstruse44

Nepal

hey i wanna make chinese friend….esecially girls will be given first priority..:D thats jus a lil piece of shit.. lol!

whateva i'm livin here in china nowadays…thats y wanna be connected with u all guyz ovahere…if u want to know more about me you people can drop some message for me…

peace out!!!

07:22 PM Aug 08 2007 |

mygreentree

China

hey, fjface, i'm chinese. don't you realize if you say you're a korean from southern korea or a taiwaness you'll get more friendships here? it's not me that doesn't like china instead of most of people on the planet. it's a truth everyone has a complex emotion to my country. and you can't refuse to agree to it, can you? those who are from the west think china refuse to explain it fully and correctly all the way and those who are from somewhere else of asia think a prosperous china is threating them. of course, only lefty stand at the corner with us.

don't you really see so many people want to chat with him when a korean begin a same thread?

yours with love

mygreentree

01:22 AM Aug 09 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

well I think both righty and lefty are in my body.escipally when I am in china.hmm..I just feel falling into some stories that is written by others.I think those people who they help you but you can not see it.cheer up~something will be fine.and I think lefty will have the same problem as righty in china.

05:10 PM Aug 09 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i think there must be somebody like to make friends with chinese just like me.

i have great respect for all the people on the world.therefor,i hope those people can respect my homeland china too.

04:03 AM Aug 10 2007 |

sam.xu

sam.xu

China

I like my country china

04:52 AM Aug 10 2007 |