Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you want to have a chinese friend?

fjface

fjface

China

hello,everybody!!

i want to make friends with you,no matter where you are.

do you want to learn some chinese?i can help you.

please contact me,we will be good friends.

waiting for you.

01:31 PM Aug 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lelon

China

me too

07:39 AM Aug 10 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

yes, thank you, sam.

01:49 AM Aug 11 2007 |

Echo Wang

Echo Wang

China

mygreentree 
I love my country China, if you dont like it ,you can change your nationality, you can choose the country whihc you like. 
 I am Chinese, that is ture, and it will not change, and i will tell everybody, i am Chinese!!!

02:04 AM Aug 11 2007 |

carol100

carol100

China

I am a chinese,too, hope you will have many friends here,fjface!Smile

03:25 AM Aug 11 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

haha…he was only kidding,right?left way..you know now abian mess up.someone warned us before he did.that would change some language`s meaning.I think especially,in english state.all right

take care

06:52 AM Aug 11 2007 |

fishq

fishq

Viet Nam

OK…Come on…

Listen:

If u come from China,if u come from Korea,if u come from Vietnam,if u come from…other place..you and me and everybody will to become friends… Because we are living in the Earth… And : u dont think,u have discriminate? no other than discriminate…that's  so bad.

04:51 AM Aug 12 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

hii…u see how ur subject become warm…it true we must respect all the nations and nationalities and countries ..may be he is kidding…believemy my brother lives in chaina he said that it is very nice &it is clear…i havenot to say that bec it is clear…

05:10 AM Aug 12 2007 |

blackshow

blackshow

China

do you mind iam a chinese?

wo yi wei ni ye shi fujian …

05:43 AM Aug 12 2007 |

dongjack2006

China

Don't involve in politics, here we are all friends, I am a chinese, and I love my country, that doesn't mean that I am a CCP member

06:20 AM Aug 12 2007 |

mygreentree

China

echo wang, :D. plz don't get angry to me and try to know me more, you'll know you're wrong. if you really love, whether a country or a person, it doesnt mean you pretend they dont have faults. but still they're very worth being patient with.

hope this could help you know me, echo wang.

ouch! what a summer!

07:38 AM Aug 12 2007 |