Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Believe in GOD

ankur.chops

India

There is so much criminal activities going on in the whole world,The rate of crime has increased over the past 50 years,be it murder,rape,kidnapping,pollution.the whole world seems to be growing very fast in this field.But there is no miracle sort of thing happening as we used to see in super-natural power movies.

Does that mean that there is no existance of GOD and here in earth only Human beings,animals and plants are lively creatures.And there are human beings who are 'GOOD' and there are some who are 'BAD'.So  the Good means GOD and Bad means Devil.

08:50 AM Aug 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

yes i believe in God, because i had lot of questions like why i am here in life, what is my mission and i thought about all the messengers and their messages this all will lead to that is their is someone that created you and all this universe. You cant say that we born then we have to work hard experience every emotion depression, happiness and all for what then some day we DIE. You have to believe that god created you to worship him and thats why he send all that messengers to let you know that their is someone who created you and this world. 

05:38 PM Aug 13 2007 |

vcat

vcat

China

Well ,when it comes to this topic,in my opinion,GOD is like some kind of faith which is deep in your soul silently supporting u when u r in big trouble,so u can get over it bravely.I do believe that there are invisible hands helping us some moment in my life.Maybe we can call him GOD or something else which is some kind of mysterious force.Although human beings have evoluted for southands of years,the science is very advanced now, there are still a lot of things that we can't explain.Perhaps,at this moment some guy is looking at me with smile on his face at some place where we call heaven,because  a sentence goes lile this "When human is thinking ,GOD would laugh" :)

03:03 AM Aug 14 2007 |

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

i belive in my GOD coz. if i don`t belive i will feel unhappy  also sad and all my life be nothing new 

one GOD i have one way i keep.

i feel so sad if i heard people say:i don`t believe in GOD

ok why they in life 4 what and what they end..

and who give them a soul.2 be alive

06:29 AM Aug 14 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

there should be a creature, a spirit in which to beleive otherwise there is no interest and no motivation in life, and actually it isn't so important what is the name of this spirit, it's important TO BELIEVE, only this keep us hoping somebody cares about us and everything will be ok….

06:49 AM Aug 14 2007 |

Maryam Jilani

Pakistan

Yes I believe In God more than anyone else in the whole world

07:13 AM Aug 14 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I believe in God because when I open my bible I read so much wisdom in every sentences and I know that philosophy and psychology science hadn't reached that wisdom yet. So for me, reading the prophets and Jesus words bring up my mind to a higher level of awareness of my behavior  and the behavior of mankind in a general way.

People who think that God doesn't exist only because there are war and crimes are just in the wrong way. I mean, God give us freedom. Freedom of listening to his words AND freedom of not following the good path. If war exists that's due to warriors.
If crime exists that's due to criminals. But now, when you have a look at mother Theresa you can see that the opposite of war and crime exists too.

I will finish with some mathematics : believe in God can give you an eternal life in heaven and  not believe in him a 120years life if you're lucky. make your choice homie…

09:45 AM Aug 14 2007 |

foremap

Taiwan

Yes ,I believe in GOD.

I think GOD is a heart which is full of thankfulness. We are  supported  by many people  at anywhere in anytime. When we really want to do a thing well, we always can done well.  It is too many people we need to appreciate, so we thanks GOD.

I think GOD is a people who take me to a better place. When we are in sorrow and don't known how to go the next step, they always give ours a direction at the right moment .

Therefore, I think GOD is embodiment to anyone in this world and try to help the world better.  We can't ask GOD to show him up . What we can do is do our best , and then we would known where is GOD

10:29 AM Aug 14 2007 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Every person and everybodyhas its own mind to believe God or not.But to me,I believe in God.Though you cannot see God but you can feel it.Those who are belivers and those who are non-belivers God is with both. 

11:08 AM Aug 14 2007 |

islamic girl

Saudi Arabia

yes

I belive in God , we cannot see Him byt we can feel in His existing .He guide us to the right way ,and that make us muslim .

If you want to know about God , please return to islamic books , you will find right answer.

Good luck

12:37 PM Aug 14 2007 |

spasmodic

China

Not yet now!

I am young so I believe I have enough power to get what I want .But after many years,may be I believe the god that will help me…

God helps those who help themselves! 

02:01 PM Aug 14 2007 |