Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Believe in GOD

ankur.chops

India

There is so much criminal activities going on in the whole world,The rate of crime has increased over the past 50 years,be it murder,rape,kidnapping,pollution.the whole world seems to be growing very fast in this field.But there is no miracle sort of thing happening as we used to see in super-natural power movies.

Does that mean that there is no existance of GOD and here in earth only Human beings,animals and plants are lively creatures.And there are human beings who are 'GOOD' and there are some who are 'BAD'.So  the Good means GOD and Bad means Devil.

08:50 AM Aug 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

yes sure I believe in God  , and there is one God who create the world called Allah ..I can't see him but he see me  , I feel him in every moment ..where ever ..when ever …. if you have any doubt or you  want more  information you can see it in Islam religen …I'm muslim girl and I feel comfortable with my life because I'm sure I'm in a correct way …so I'm happy :)Laughing

thank you very much ….  

11:26 AM Oct 12 2007 |

mrlulu972

mrlulu972

Martinique

Yes I do believe in him because if God doesn't exist by what way can the least human being exist?

10:01 PM Nov 04 2007 |

blue_dreams

Turkey

OF course I believe in GOD,sure!!!!

10:08 PM Nov 04 2007 |

big shot girl

Saudi Arabia

actually …

I don't have thing to add over my isiters :

Islamic girl

fioers83

moon sister

!!!!

It is obvious!!!!!!

thanks aiot my sisters:

Islamic girl

fioers83

moon sister

Regards

09:05 PM Nov 27 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Yes ..100% believe in GOD. Think if there is no GOD, what happened in this world?? moon can't up in the night,  the sun can't rise in the morning.., the wind can't blow , and we can't feel the fresh air..It prove there's GOD wherever you are!!

02:57 AM Nov 28 2007 |

alkawri

alkawri

Yemen

also I feel so sad about any body they dont blieve in God because when you be like this there is no differents between you and animals , who is creat you ? you know you can creat car or any instrument when you used your mind but can you creat somebody  can you control about the sun or the moon ? can you create smalle thing like ant or mosquito? so who is did all this ? I know you are know but you don not want use your mind . So I hope to read and you have to use your mind and think about the nature.

06:12 AM Nov 28 2007 |