Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

shopping

tlguo78

tlguo78

China

do you like shopping ?maybe you say no or of course .for me ,i really do not know why so many girls like shopping .maybe you can tell me ,then i can understand my wife more and more .

11:33 PM Aug 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fahoodi

fahoodi

Saudi Arabia

hi

thanks it is good question also me.

i hope to find answer

11:44 PM Aug 16 2007 |

spasmodic

China

sorry I want to know the answer!

02:35 AM Aug 17 2007 |

mygreentree

China

no, i don't like shopping; i prefer window shopping. 

but enjoying those pretty stuffs and looking for those bargains are wrong, man?

05:43 AM Aug 17 2007 |

Jinko

Jinko

China

Maybe the girls always make dreams.Tongue out

06:29 AM Aug 21 2007 |

sandeep789

sandeep789

India

I don’t think only Female prefer to do online shopping. I believe Male also prefer to do online shopping. As i don’t believe it’s only me, who prefer to do it, as i find it most convient and time saving way to purchase family need. I’ve so bussy schedule of my life and i can’t spend enough time with my friends or family to puchase all things from market malls or store.

Yeah when i was in high school, i usually visit at malls and store to purchase whatever i need and i believe, most people in India, who’ve so busy schedule prefer to do online shopping and of-course, if Indian people do the thing online most, then people of other rich country also do it, as they live in Advance culture or developed world.

11:20 AM Dec 12 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Some people stingier, and some not . 

03:24 AM Dec 16 2011 |