Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Back Again ^_^

Rosella Libya

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Hello Ebaby users :)

hope you are all doing well… 

it’s been a long time since the last time I’ve been here…

watch out :P coz I am back again :D

05:51 PM Jan 07 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Welcome back and so glad you are fine:):)

09:09 AM Jan 08 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Smilehope that all your family members and friends got not hurt during the revolution!

04:08 PM Jan 08 2012 |

Rosella Libya

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

@Zanaz, thanks, glad to see you again bro :) _

@Spontan, yes , psychologically yes we ‘ve been thru tough 6 months but physically Alhamdulilah we are all right & Gaddafi is dead yeeeey

:D nice to see you again my friend :)

07:06 PM Jan 08 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

yes rosella, you are right machine guns ,flak fire, NATO bombs caused many physically wounds…these pictures we could see daily in TV sometimes even in live.

psychologically injure made no spectacular pictures for a visual world, but you and all Libyan people went thru that psychologically nightmare.

my mother and my father have lost six years of their life in world warII ” i remember that i listened as child sometimes to the nightmare dreams of my father …in the daytime he was a self-aware dynamic man… my mother told me later that his nightmare dreams had been the result of 6 years war.my mother can’t go,  till now, in dark cellars… ugly war pictures rise up, she has spent many bomb nights in dark cellars with fear.

I wish you and all people peace!

07:44 PM Jan 09 2012 |

Rosella Libya

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Spontan, well yeah  psychological harm can be worse than the physical one.. living every day as if it’s your last day is a difficult thing, Gaddafi ’s forces spread fear & terror during whole 6 months before liberating Tripoli & the crime of being anti-Gaddafi meant; imprisonment, torture, & death for whole families, only one thing gave us comfort, it’s faith that we are fighting for the right thing, that Allah is with us & that Gaddafi’s regime will be over sooner or later….

hope in new Libya we will take care of the physcological problems after war, especially for children & the victims’ families…

peace to everyone :)

11:12 PM Jan 09 2012 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Welocme back, and congratualtions for freedom, out of that crazy man Wink

04:08 AM Jan 10 2012 |

Rosella Libya

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Osesame, thank you bro :) congratualtions to you too for sending Mubarak to prison along with his sons ^^

02:01 PM Jan 10 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

rosella when you wish peace to everyone, everyone knows that you really know the meaning of peace.

after a revolution war criminal come,or should come, in prison ,but what will your society do with the people who supported without crime the old system just for getting a job or to get little benefit from the old system…is the proud to be a Libyan strong enough for to build up together the new Libyan?

10:03 PM Jan 10 2012 |

Rosella Libya

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

We won’t do anything to those who supported the past regime if they didn’t

cause harm to any Libyan.. those will be judged by a just law, otherwise we can’t trail ppl only because they like Gaddafi ! thats not democracy & not freedom, everyone is free to like & support whoever they want but without causing harm to anyone else..

yes insha’Allah feeling the love of Libya plus many other things will be good enough to bulid a new strong country based on equality,  between all citizens :) 

hope to be as you described me “know the meaning of peace” _

peace..

10:03 PM Jan 11 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

how to save the peace for a long time i don’t know,but i am sure when all people in Libya would think like you , there would grow real peace in your country.

“yes insha’Allah feeling the love of Libya plus many other things will be good enough to build a new strong country based on equality,  between all citizens :) “

in the german newspaper der spiegel is a libyan law draft 2012

Libyan citizen are asked to discuss this law draft…

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,807531,00.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77216247/Unofficial-English-Translation-of-the-Draft-Libyan-Electoral-Law-2012

12:30 AM Jan 14 2012 |