Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is Fatima?...

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

(women in Islam)

http://www.iranchamber.com/personalities/ashariati/works/fatima_is_fatima1.php

...And I wanted to begin in this manner with Fatima. I got stuck. I wished to say, ‘Fatima was the daughter of the great Khadija,’ but I sensed this would not fully describe Fatima. I wished to say, ‘Fatima was the daughter of Mohammad,’ but I sensed this would not fully describe Fatima. I wished to say, ‘Fatima was the wife of Ali,’ but I sensed this would not fully describe Fatima. I wished to say, ‘Fatima was the mother of Hassan and Hussein,’ but I sensed this would not fully describe Fatima. I wished to say, ‘Fatima is the mother of Zaynab,’ but I still sensed this would not fully describe Fatima.

No, these are all true, and none of them is Fatima.

Fatima is Fatima

05:35 AM Apr 25 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

razzaghi

razzaghi

I believe that once Yishmael again repents – and is ready to share, truly share, this land with us – we will indeed be able to dwell together in the Middle East, to fill our homes with blessings, and the historical circle will truly be complete.

Abraham was an his two sons were great prophets and they are respected by muslims. You may know their story acording to the Quran or everywhere else.

Do you think that long story would be needed to say the last sentences (mentioned above)?

regardless the mistake the imperialist countries have made after world war2, the solution is an election including all of the residents and although the palestinian refugees out of their homeland whom thier homes were ruined and their homeland where ocupied by sionists and know they wish come back one day.

I don’t think you wouldn’t understand this simple words…

If you notice the subject of this forums seems a bit different with something you fired, nah!

05:59 PM Apr 25 2012 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

which promise honey? they are near the borders now! wake up!

a promise which only benefits you? what a god you have? what about the god of others? is it possible that your god have sold the land to two people? so what a hustle god you have!!!Laughing

don’t get nervious. I told these to wake up you dear!Winkundrestant it!

02:14 PM Apr 26 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

How are you dear friend?

Thanks for your nice topic.

I love her forever, ever ever!

04:13 PM Apr 30 2012 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

Like the topic. thank you….

09:27 AM May 01 2012 |

saranaz

saranaz

ya fatemeh!

thank you for yr gift.

I went to mash-had for yr Martyrdom Day.

then you gave me a journy to karbala.

I am in skock yet.I visit from best place in world very soon.

help me that be someone who loves God

10:40 AM May 01 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Nice topic…

06:53 PM May 01 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

fatima is fatima ..u r right

06:55 PM May 01 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

Today is the birthday of the greatest woman who is (FATEMEH) (pbuh) 

And it is the mother’s day in my country and some other countries.

Have a nice day.

Sina

01:30 AM May 12 2012 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

The Martyrdom anniversery of Fatima Al Zahra. The beloved daughter of prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

04:16 PM Mar 23 2015 |