Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Windows Live Messenger 2011. What an awful thing it was for me!

Irene Forever

Ukraine

If you have a problem with Windows Live Messenger 2011, ask me how to use an old version and avoid of a constant demand to download a new one without any opportunity to refuse it. It was a crazy day for me. At last I managed it. :)

03:11 PM Jun 21 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nasim

Nasim

India

Bah why use that bulky shit anyway! If you can do away with the video chat (and who does video on MSN anyway. There’s skype for that, even though both are now owned by evil M$) then you can just use Nimbuzz/Miranda/aMSN (my favorites, in that order)

08:51 AM Jul 11 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Thank you so much, friends. Actualy I like msn more than other means for communication. It suits me perfectly. It’s very simple to use and has a great video chat.

I’ve solved  my problem. :)

04:03 PM Jul 11 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Nasin, thank you for the proposition, but none of my online friends uses Nimbuzz/Miranda/aMSN.

So, what to have it for? :)

04:09 PM Jul 11 2012 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Nimuzz and Miranda are multiprotocol messengers that support Yahoo, MSN, Facebook, gmail among others. So, with just one application you can be online on all those communities. I personally use Nimbuzz cause it’s also availble for mobiles, and running msn, gmail and facebook chat in separate apps is a headache (I use all 3: MSN, Gtalk and fb). So your friends don’t have to change anything to talk to you. Just the video chat wont be available. aMSN is more specifically for MSN with more MSN related features. These don’t use some other account but your MSN account itself so you can chat with friends…but you download only 2 mb (miranda)~12mb (nimbuzz) rather than MSN that also forces several other Live products, making it 100s of MBs

04:36 PM Jul 11 2012 |