Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WE STRONGLY SUPPORT INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WHO ARE SUFFERING IN GAZA EVERY NOW AND THEN

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

05:07 PM Nov 17 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

yourself?? how>>??

israel is occupier of palestinian lands .the terrorism is that killing people and occupay their land and then insult them .

04:10 PM Nov 22 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Saladeen:

Urwelcom… As much as I read bible and holy Quran, I understand why we, human being have a head stone!

02:39 AM Nov 23 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

zamalek

In the next days you will be very busy ….handling with the new pharo of Egypt Muhammad Mursi…..the new dictator

Isaiah Chapter 19

2 And I will spur Egypt against Egypt; and they shall fight every one against his brother, and everyone against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

4 And I will give over the Egyptians into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts

about Gaza and Hamas dont worry we will care them very soon…..no one ascape from punishment!

10:29 AM Nov 25 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

From the abundance of the heart …. your lips will say!

Every one of us is tempted in accordance to our own greed.

Who is able to understand….. Do it!!

06:47 AM Nov 26 2012 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Whenever the Euopean elite, be they British or German, wanted to get rid of people they didn’t like, they would dump them anywhere else other than in Europe itself – especially in conquered territories in Asia or Africa.

Hitler and the Nazi initially wanted to send the Jewish Europeans to Madagascar. When that was not possible, did the Nazi start the killings.

When the British found it was not possible to send Jewish people to Palestine in Asia, they decided to offer land in East Africa for a Jewish homeland. There was fierce oppostion from the British land owners of the area to this plan. Soon after, the British managed to capture Palestine. Most of the soldiiers wounded or killed from the British side were South Asians.

http://www.eyes-and-ears.co.uk/squaredog/details.asp?Title=Israel%20in%20East%20Africa

http://www.ou.org/index.php/jewish_action/article/38456/

Is Anti-Zionism Anti-Judaism? (Semitism is the wrong word).

Listen at 1.40 of the following video – placating the Christian Taliban – “kill the Jews”. After all, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TxMD02zU9SE

01:50 PM Nov 26 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Tiffintime,

Do you know that your first two links are to information about events planned but never carried out, and from well before WWI? Do you also know that the Ottomans joined the Central Powers in 1913 and lost Palestine as a prize of war in 1918? That during the time when you say Hitler and the Nazi’s were doing this that Hitler was a boy and the Nazi’s didn’t exist yet? That the UK, which won control of Palestine from the Ottomans were within thier rights to dispose of it however they chose? That no law required them to give it back to the people who had warred against them? Blame the Ottomans. They are the ones who gambled Palestine and lost. The UK had a right to give Palestine to the Jews. And surely you can’t be surprised that the continent that gave us the Inquisition would want the Jews to leave? Europe has never been friendly to the Jews, they’ve only gone through periods of toleration. Broken by periods of genocide. The “ancient claims” to Palestine of Islam lead right up through history to the point that Muslim leaders gambled it away foolishly. Now they want a do-over. Maybe they should have learned what war meant and given Palestine to Palestinians before they decided to fight the Allies.

Mr. Romney speaks of Mormonism, not Christianity. Mormons are a heretical offshoot of Christianity that few mainstream Christians would agree are Christian. There is no Christian Taliban. No Christian church in the world has authority from God to execute members. The worst they can do is kick them out. Mr. Romney doesn’t speak for any faith, not even  Mormons. Those are his views, not binding on anyone else though others are free to agree with him. Let me add that heresy is relative. From Mr. Romneys point of view I’m sure my beliefs are heretical. Mormons are good people who live with an open hand though. I don’t criticize him, I point out that Mormons aren’t considered Christian by many Christians.

Out of curiousity, what other people got “dumped” by the Brits and the Germans?

You got the pudding part right though. Yum.

02:16 AM Nov 27 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

...And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 2:4

Peace be upon you!!

04:28 AM Nov 27 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Nicte ha, I love reading your posts.

04:43 AM Nov 27 2012 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

The Ottomans, though Muslims, were not Arabs. Many Arabs fought on side of the British Raj, but once the war was won, they were stabbed in the back. The same happened to the South Asians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E2%80%93Picot_Agreement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein_bin_Ali,_Sharif_of_Mecca

09:20 AM Nov 27 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@tiffintime:

The Zionist movement had existed a least 60 years before the establishment of Israel. The creation of Israel was very much an organized effort and voluntary act by Jewish people.

It’s a convenien excuse to call the creation of Israel, ‘neo-colonial’ dumping, but it doesn’t fit the facts.

For the record, I’m against all general ‘theories’ to explain historical events:

Marxism, Neo-Imperialism and Orientalism.

10:21 AM Nov 27 2012 |