Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

My dream

fenfeiyu

fenfeiyu

China

Almost  everyone has a dream,a dream of doing one thing he really wants to do and doing it well.I have a dream like that .I want to  make friends with everybody who comes from different countries.And most of all, I want to  have a look with them instead of chating on the internet.

How are youMy friends.Please add me.Maybe our English is poor,but I think this is not the obstacle to  us .My MSN is . Everyday I will be here.Waiting for you

01:48 AM Sep 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xingyuan

xingyuan

China

yeah,i like to make friend with you!

06:06 AM Sep 19 2007 |

ngocphuong

Viet Nam

Hello i like to make friend with you, this is my email and yahoo massinger: . if you want you can add and recent for me.

07:16 AM Sep 19 2007 |

fenfeiyu

fenfeiyu

China

sure ,but where is your email?

12:26 AM Sep 20 2007 |

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

I dream about to continue my education in abroad..I need a scholarship

01:16 AM Sep 21 2007 |

rlstudio

rlstudio

China

Going abroad for further education is also my dream. I just graduated this July as a bachelor and now I am working hard to earn money. if possible, one day i still will go abroad to receive further education. Anyone who is  willing to share his/her dream with me is welcome.   :)     rlstuido (at) msn.com

01:29 AM Sep 21 2007 |

direnyagiz

direnyagiz

Turkey

my mail direnyagiz at hotmail dot com

direnyagiz at yahoo dot co dot uk

add me guys

my dream is ı will buy mustang

08:19 AM Sep 21 2007 |

FeiFei

FeiFei

China

Yeah,in our life in different age we have a different dream.And we couldn't achive every one.Disappointment is a part of our life. But everyone should their best.Then we won't regret it even we fail.If you want to your life is different form others,please cheer up and work hard.

01:01 AM Sep 22 2007 |

cardiaz

Colombia

Enjoy small situations with small people everywhere.

05:35 AM Oct 16 2007 |