Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Pen-friends wanted!!!!

supergal_vv

Hong Kong

hello! I’m a 18yrs girl from HongKong. I’m a high-school student and study Visual Art as a major subject!
I like drawing and shopping so much! My English is very poorso that I want to make some friends who can talk in English with me to help me improve my Eng.Hope you can be!If you’r interested, plz leave a contact method.Thz a lot!P.S. And here is a pic of me that u can see
looking forward to know you all!see you~

01:11 AM Mar 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

boaivivi

boaivivi

China

OK.I JUST LOOK FOR A PEN-FRIEND TOO,IF YOU LIKE I CAN BE YOUR ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS!AND MY Email:   I'm waiting for your EMAIL!THANK YOU!

04:56 AM Oct 01 2006 |

shaun

shaun

China

i was read you message yet ,my english is poor too ,but if you like you can contact with me i am 24 and working in a hotel at beijing and my msn is  

10:52 AM Oct 01 2006 |

cicero_marques

Brazil

Hi…I'm looking for a pen-friend too, my msn is cicero_marques @ hotmail.com

09:46 AM Feb 13 2007 |

famousone

Algeria

hi there.i am fateh from Algeria.log in hotmail.com and contact me at my email which begins with fame2003_4 and ends with what was mentioned before for log in.I am waiting you there.

04:45 PM Feb 19 2007 |

shaun

shaun

China

hello:

i'm shaun .i was read your mesage.yet. i think i can understand that you were said. my english is not very good yet ,but i think we can help each other.if you want you can contact with

07:53 AM Mar 23 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

hi attartive..let me know your name. i'm from malaysia.are u still student?Smile

09:05 AM Mar 23 2007 |

allan25

allan25

China

Foot in mouth

06:51 PM Apr 13 2007 |

syant

syant

Indonesia

i am from indonesia, anybody wanna be my friends? add my
ym: zephyrheart01 at yahoo.com
i wanna improve my english…:)

12:42 AM Apr 14 2007 |

mygcj

China

I'm from china ,my English is poor too,so I want make some friends who can speak in English ,my e_mail is

12:52 AM Apr 14 2007 |

Jenny925880

China

i 'd like to make all kind of friends from all over the country.if u r interested in china,don't hesitate to contace me. my email:

03:21 AM Apr 14 2007 |