Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How much time do you spend on the net...?

A_C_S

A_C_S

Turkey

Well do you have a personal computer at home and is it hard to stop using it at the evenings. I may give the first answer.Yes I spend the whole evening on the net.:)

07:32 PM Oct 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

VANDA

VANDA

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I spend almost every working day in front of computer. Usually I am very, very tired but I find the way how to relax. Ater a dinner, I go to my room and I spend 2 or three hours on Internet. It happens every evening.

10:41 PM Oct 10 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

3 to 4 hours at evening a day.sometimes,this leads to a hard backache for me but i never STOPWink

10:53 PM Oct 10 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

2-3 hours on average

11:36 PM Oct 10 2007 |

eva_maitreeya

Indonesia

I spent my day about more than 4 hours in front of computer start from evening.. Sometimes it leads my eyes ache…ToT… However, since I am a college student, I have to browse the internet more often to collect any information that relate to my assignments…Tiiiiirrrreeedddd!!!!

08:38 AM Oct 11 2007 |

dida-echo

China

because of work.i  must stay  in the  front  of   computer  from  morning to  afternoon.there are almost  8 hours.even so,after work when i  get home,i  am  customed to open my  computer .just  for relaxing

06:47 PM Oct 11 2007 |

Lollipop

Lollipop

Saudi Arabia

I spend almost the half of day on net But sometimes i don`t spend all the time just for net, i also spend it on Photoshop and switchmax , because i like Designing so so much.

I feel i can`t live without it.  

01:06 PM Oct 12 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

I spent sometimes all day in net… :) to groove on I've working by computer :P

07:58 PM Oct 12 2007 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

I spend on the computer about just 1-2 hours not more  because my time is something important in my life and I have to save and keep it and do something useful it will help me and help the others…

moreover .. spend more than 3 hours on the computer is not healthy to your eyes and your body …so I dvise you to reduse your time as soon as possible …I just want your care  Laughing 

08:46 PM Oct 13 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

to me,it depends.since i  got my pc one and a half years ago,i some time feel it that surfing on the net seems boring but my study life more boring,therefore when i get tired of my study i go to the internet for some disatttraction.

10:43 AM Oct 14 2007 |

Hally

Hally

China

usually i use the computer 1to 2 hours to study.and in the weekend i use the computer watching TV for 2 to 3 hours .

02:00 PM Oct 14 2007 |