Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sex with your nearest friend

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

sex with your nerest friend its wrong or right and why

05:49 PM Oct 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

driving.pony

India

if both are of opposite sex and interested in each other ,it is the most holiest act

06:37 PM Oct 18 2007 |

Unanna

Unanna

Russian Federation

Oh, any way after it you won't be nearest friends. Are you ready to loose your friend? Smile

08:27 PM Oct 18 2007 |

driving.pony

India

Dear,

I have said"if both are interested",then how can we think of loosing a friend,rather I can say by my experience that real & existetial relation between a couple devlops only in sex & that too happens only if they are really close & real closeness devlops only through sex.

01:31 AM Oct 19 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

InnocentSealedSurprised

01:33 AM Oct 22 2007 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

yah,if you wanna be her lover,i think you do the right thing.if not, that's the best damn thing~

02:20 AM Oct 22 2007 |

free man

China

hello!everyone!

i  agree with unanna's opinion, you'd like to loosing your nearest  friends ,so you just make love with her/his .

05:44 AM Oct 22 2007 |

NY156

China

oh, come on :)

is it really such a big deal? i think not 

i used to believe that friends are purely friends, while lovers are lovers and they are totally different stories. 

however, it turns out that i was wrong.

it's just another level of closeness and intimacy.

for two who are close, it is ok for them to have sex and remain friends, rather than going any further to anything like lovers. 

it works. no burden, only closer intimacy and closeness. kind of sweet. 

08:16 AM Oct 22 2007 |

Yugin

Yugin

Ukraine

I think that is bad idea. If you want just to have sex, find another person for that. But I am not sure that our definitions of friends are equal:(

04:21 PM Oct 23 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

EmbarassedSealedSurprisedInnocent

07:05 PM Oct 23 2007 |

Caucasianscorp

Turkey

Hi,

I wonder if, are there any relationship without sexual relations in our life? why do we think only sexual relations? I am sure that we can realize a nice relationsship, a good friendship with love, not sexual. I am sure that there can be two very nearest friend go on a nice relationsship without sexual idea.

we have to trust eachother as different gender. Lİfe is not only sexual things. I think Life is love and positive energy.

07:09 AM Oct 24 2007 |