Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you afraid of something?

theQueen

theQueen

Russian Federation

Maybe it`s the fear of height,driving a car or speaking/appearing before an audience…Have you ever had an experience of overcoming fears?In my case,inspite of the fact that I`m almost thirty and all my relatives-friends think that I went mad, I got on the bicycle for the first time this year and even was the runner-up at the mountain-biking contest in our town.

01:06 PM Oct 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

miki255

British Indian Ocean Territory

Im afraid to lose my parents.

09:06 PM Oct 31 2007 |

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

i'm a fraid from   men and insect  

11:51 PM Oct 31 2007 |

amy1620

amy1620

Tunisia

Well I'm afraid of loss..I always want to achieve my goals in life so when I face obtacles I turn sooo mad and I do the impossible to get what I want!! :)

12:09 AM Nov 02 2007 |

Pole-star

Pole-star

Myanmar

I'm afraid 4 love

01:31 AM Nov 02 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I am also afraid of deep water especially at night. I ever dreamt  a green octopus occupied the entire swimming pool.It was just at the bottom of the pool,waving its huge arms soft as snakes.

I also break into a cold sweat just thinking about snakes.

04:15 AM Nov 02 2007 |

nell jiang850316

China

i have a fear of height.and when i was young i am a little afraid to speak before audience,but i tried my best  to overcome it, i urged myself to take part in many debates,and at last i overcome it, so happy.

07:27 AM Nov 02 2007 |

741088wang

China

what is   CAT   ?

07:32 AM Nov 02 2007 |

xingqiyuyi

xingqiyuyi

China

im afraid my future .i want to look after my parents ,im afraid i  dont  have the ability of  attending  them .

09:16 AM Nov 02 2007 |

dream girl

China

I am afraid of the darkness,just because I may think there is a ghost around me or someone else standing behind me, looking at me .It is strange,isn't it?Tongue out

09:33 AM Nov 02 2007 |

dream girl

China

I am afraid of the darkness,just because I may think there is a ghost around me or someone else standing behind me, looking at me .It is strange,isn't it?Tongue out

09:40 AM Nov 02 2007 |