Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you afraid of something?

theQueen

theQueen

Russian Federation

Maybe it`s the fear of height,driving a car or speaking/appearing before an audience…Have you ever had an experience of overcoming fears?In my case,inspite of the fact that I`m almost thirty and all my relatives-friends think that I went mad, I got on the bicycle for the first time this year and even was the runner-up at the mountain-biking contest in our town.

01:06 PM Oct 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

melody-Ayu

melody-Ayu

China

I' m afraid of being lonely so I  stay with my friends all the time.I think maybe friends are the most important thing in my life~

03:30 PM Oct 21 2007 |

melody-Ayu

melody-Ayu

China

I' m afraid of being lonely so I  stay with my friends all the time.I think maybe friends are the most important thing in my life~

03:30 PM Oct 21 2007 |

shawer

Egypt

sorry

03:34 PM Oct 21 2007 |

shawer

Egypt

u good body woman

03:34 PM Oct 21 2007 |

NY156

China

being lonely is one of the the most dreadful thing i've ever had to endure in my life. 

that makes me cherish my time with family and friends even more.

however, i would never rest my independence into anyone else's hands.

put it another way, i am able to survive and keep myself uplifted even if  i am all by myself with no one else around. 

it may not be a very nice thing, but it is a necessity to survive in the world. right?

09:08 AM Oct 22 2007 |

Genrietta

Genrietta

Russian Federation

I have a fear of death…Not my death,but my relatives' or friends' one.CryAnd I don't know how to overcome this fear!

10:39 AM Oct 22 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

yea I am afriad of many things however  the most is being hated  and the loneless ….

11:45 AM Oct 22 2007 |

Guka

Guka

Turkmenistan

I am afraid a lot of things.I am anxious about my parents,boyfriend and about my future(my education).I dont know what will i do if i dont achieve to my goal(university).

01:25 PM Oct 22 2007 |

MsBrightside

Estonia

I’m afraid of deep water, I don’t know why:(

03:22 PM Oct 25 2007 |