Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the treat ?if you love someone and you want forget her/him

asali

asali

Qatar

love can kill people 

so how can forget the lover

and do you think about treat that can help people to remove love

from life

09:21 AM Oct 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shad84

shad84

United States

Dubai jewels!!

AND THATS WHY "THEY" NORMALLY SAY" IF YOU DONT KICK THEM,THEY'LL KICK YOU, AND ITS GOOD TO LET NATURE TAKE CARE OF ITSELFUndecided

01:24 AM Oct 29 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

Dubai jewels!!

AND THATS WHY "THEY" NORMALLY SAY" IF YOU DONT KICK THEM,THEY'LL KICK YOU,

ITS GOOD TO LET NATURE TAKE CARE OF ITSELFUndecided

01:24 AM Oct 29 2007 |

yilansy

China

I think  love is not  everythings  but  nobody  is seperated from love in life

Do not  seek into love 

03:06 AM Oct 29 2007 |

toky007

Egypt

i think if u are busy u wouldnt remember him alot, so u must change ur life like ur favourite cafe and the places u visited it wz him and make anew things u didnt make it before. and dont looking for anew love cuz u will fall in the same mistake u . love will come to u when u dont looking for it , i wish to u anew life.

03:48 AM Oct 29 2007 |

asali

asali

Qatar

the life make us upsen but we must fight and fight to get the best time with each other

make other people happy to see your life  with a nice day

07:45 PM Oct 29 2007 |

kaoutar

Morocco

hi,,,,well its true that when u love some one , in fact u r giving him the power to hurt u ,,,,and i know very much that some times its really impossible to control our feelings, and at first we got upset and then we cry alot and many times ,, we feeel alone and we got bored ,,we just keep getting back on our memories thinking about beautiful moments with our ex ,,but belive me ,,,over all these things,,,ITS ONLY A QUESTION OF TIME,,,,,,,,,SOONER UR LIFE WILL CHANGE AND EVEN TO BETTER,,,THE MoRE U HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE THE MORE UR VACCINATED AGAINST SOCIeTY AND AGAINST ANY FUTURE PROBLEMs,,SO DONT REGReT ABOUT TIME u spend with someone that loved u once ,,just smile whenever u do remember it and keep hoping for new relationship,,,,,,,,,,,JUST KEEP HOPEFUL AND OPTIMISTIC,,,,,,,,

09:35 PM Oct 29 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

Love is always special for me. Even the pronunciation of this word " love" is so powerful.

I love to see people in love. It's amazing. I am very happy for them, too.

But, i am too scared to think of its power that may happen to me. I am too scared of being in love.

04:12 PM Nov 03 2007 |