Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love?

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

Do you believe in love? I want to discuss theme which interesting lots of people. One day two single people meet each other and then their life change.

Why can we build our life with one person and can't do it with another person?

07:50 PM Nov 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Love is not to be beleived or unbeleived..

rather it is

To be in love, or not to be

01:56 AM Nov 15 2007 |

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

Sure, I believe in love. We are born with inherent love in our hearts. At the time of birth, our parents gives us love which lets us feel the same towards them and as we grow we start feeling love for people who are getting close to us. The feeling of love is not only meant for people but also for material things.

02:05 AM Nov 15 2007 |

lovezlfe

China

Yes,I belive in love.If you really love her,you will care and think for her  casually.

02:41 AM Nov 15 2007 |

jenny123

China

Yes,i belive in love,when you fall accross the right person,you have the special feeling.you are intersted by him/her deeply,you want to know all about him/her,if he/she also have the same feeling as you,so the love is really perfect.But in our life,there are many couples who combine together not only emotinn but also some physic reason,maybe they are together appropriately.

03:09 AM Nov 15 2007 |

louise.luo

louise.luo

China

I never have  been in love .

I have a lot of friends,they all have complex love,if they have problem,I have acted as the middle medium .

I can't believe if have anyone will love me truely.

03:11 AM Nov 15 2007 |

kitty115

China

I do believe in true love,but i can't believe my true love don't want marry me and anyother one,what's wrong with him?

03:25 AM Nov 15 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

If you have sincerely loved someone before, you will believe in love. otherwise i don't think ppl believe in love. They are just cordially expecting/hoping there is.Have you?

05:43 AM Nov 15 2007 |

kitty115

China

many problers,I can feel he loved me so much,but he said that,"your are a great girl,I'm not a good man who can give you good life aand make you happiness,you worth to have a much better bf,I'm a man who has divoiced.It's unfair to you."in fact,I don't care about any of that,I only know I loved him so much,I'd like to do everything for him.Why he is like that?

01:09 AM Nov 16 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I do believe in true love! Anyone who has seen, Before Sunrise and Before Sunset? That's what true love is… having the most wonderful thing without owning it (but of course it's so sad that they weren't able to spend their lives together… but that's reality too…)

You'll love the person no matter where you are, what they are and whatever will come between you…

02:50 AM Nov 16 2007 |