Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what means love and life. please share us our topic

outoflot

outoflot

Saudi Arabia

hi guys,

i would like to talk about two things that i thiought is very important to our life.

which one is come first life or love?

before you decide which one is first, you want to know what that is mean.

love means : give someone your heart when you find him or  her. 

life  means : start happy time when you spend it with your love.

then, when you find your love surely well you get  happy life.  

03:36 AM May 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

haihan

China

Hello!Thank you very much to reply to me!Yes,

In everyone's heart ,there is beautiful field,But somesomes life change the part of the beauty.I just graduate from university one year ago.Now I am woring in a factory ,which makes toys. Now I am not very hapy .I think my leader is fool.Always,when the production has trouble ,he don't konw how to slove.

But he order me to slove the problem ,I don't known how to do either,so I am very

tired of him.I want to kill him. When I see him ,  I want to hit him.

02:17 PM Jul 18 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Haihan,

My friend,I guess you have to be patient towards your boss.You are new at the work life and you will learn how manage a work.Don't think like that,he may not have responsibility at his work at that time future will show us who is right.

If I were you I would learn as much as things about my job and than If I was happy I would go on to that job but if not I would change.

I hope you will have good experience in this job.Tace care.Bye Zeus :)

06:57 PM Jul 18 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Sherryleio,

you can't think how I'm happy when I read your good news about your colleague who is okay after the operation.I'll pray him and the other your colleague .

I told you before you were a good heart human and I'm right because you told me you would visit them again.Thanks for your concern.They need it nowadays.

Take care my friend.Be happy and healthy.Bye :)

07:04 PM Jul 18 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Thank you, Zeus. I hate to post this message, but I do not know where to start and what to say.  As I told you, two colleagues were ill, and the other one we thought was  not so serious, but we got bad news about him yesterday.  His health is degenerating rapidlly, degeneration to his kidney, his liver, and alimentary canal haemorrhage, the doctor said only 3 or 4 days left, no one can save him.  My boss went to see him last night, and my boss's wife cried as she almost could not recognize him.  Things happened too fast.  Our coworkers are going to see him tonight, you can say it is a farewell.  It's so saddddddddd…the guy is going to be 40 years old this year or next year, and his youngest daughter is only 3 months. We have worked with this guy for almost 10 years, and it's really so hard to believe what has happened.

Life is beautiful, but life is not easy. I just read the message where one guy was saying that he wanted to kill his supervisor due to some job trifles.  Life will teach him something completely different, and two years later, I bet when he read his message posted today again, he would say, How ridiculous I was. Wish all of us healthy and take care…

04:20 AM Jul 19 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

Hey,everybody,i have read all upper posters and i was touched deeply by some of these posters,especially,sherryleio's and zeus's posters.

I'm not believe fate and destiny.But,there are always some unfortunate things and people around us,which let's feel sadness and unhappiness.Some guys always complain about some life trifles.Maybe they don't know what is the essential of life.

As sherryleio said,"Life is beautiful,but life is not easy".So,we should cherish our lives,our friends,our parents,our job,etc.Show your love to people who need it.Best wishes for everybody over here.

11:24 AM Jul 19 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi sherryleio,

No sooner had I arrived home I wanted to take a look at my messages.Both I was eating my pizza and reading my messages when I saw your name firstly I was very happy but when I began to read your message I couldn't swallow.Supposing that there was a barrier in my throat.I'm so sorry about that news.Poor his wife and his daughter and ofcourse him.What can I say about him,only God save him.I'm so sorry I won't be able to write more,I felt it in my heart.Know what I mean.Take care be happyand healthy(By the way Can I request a thing from you?If you visit him again in this short time please say him my hi and my best wishes.)Thanks.

06:44 PM Jul 19 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

By the way,today is my birthday.If only I had given him a couple years of mine  Maybe,Cancer is found a way  in these time by doctors.

06:55 PM Jul 19 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi email8191,

What a nice message this is.Thank you very much for your thoughts.I agree with you we should show our love to everbody and everthing without expectation.Life is very good with our parents,friends,enviroment.Take care.Bye.

07:05 PM Jul 19 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Hey Zeus, and email8191, thank you for your messages, and thank you Zeus, I will say your hi to him, the sad is we can not hear any hi from him (he can not speak now).

Our group company arranged one bus to send almost 40 ppl of us to the hospital last evening.  Some gals in the production line joined us after knowing this news, the guy was their production senior supervisor, so the ppl were more than expected and even not enough seats for us.  

At the hospital gate, we divided ourselves into three groups, not wanting to make much noise in the hospital, I was among the first group. The guy's liver ward is on 12th floor, when I just walked out from the elevator, I saw his wife sitting on the bench with their sleeping small daughter in her arms. Most of colleagues do not know her, so they just passed by, my eyes met hers.  This is a beautiful woman, but right now, in her red eyes, you can only see desperation, sadness…  I did not know what I should say, I just touched her shoulders, and told her, "I will visit him first, then I will be right back."  

When I walked into the ward, I was very much terribly shocked at the sight. The once lively person was lying on the bed like a "mummy"!!! I can not believe he was the same guy that we were so familiar with. His skinny upper body contrasted with his ball-like belly.  He could not speak anything, even can not catch our eyes, it seemed he could not move his eyeballs. His caretaker touched his head and told him, "your colleagues are here to see you." I asked, "is he aware of this?" "Yes." the caretaker confirmed. I noticed him extending legs, maybe he was trying to tell us by his way that he could only do. I could not stand any more, tears came to my eyes, I ran out of the ward.

When I calmed down, I walked towards his wife.  There were already several gals standing gals talking with her.  The baby woke up, and started to cry, but the mother did not seem to care at all. I held the baby in my arms, and put my face against her lovely tender cheeks, thinking, "Little sweetie, you know nothing about the things happening, you know nothing why your mom is crying". This family was once among "middle class", but right now, the treatment has made it difficult for them to buy milk powder for this baby.  We gather some money before our hospital visit and gave them to this sad mom, the donation was donated voluntarily by our coworkers.  We know there is nothing we can do about that, and that's the only we can do now besides prayer for him and wish for any miracle.  One guy has posted a letter this morning in the whole group trying to collect more money for this unfortunate family and for this close friend, the tile is "Come back, our buddy". Come back, our buddy, your family needs you, we need you, especially your small daughter, you wife told us that you kept murmuring her name when you were conscious or unconscious…tears come to my eyes again….take care, be well…

04:27 AM Jul 20 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Zeus, sorry I fogot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I know it's kinda late, but…I WISH YOU THE BEST

09:07 AM Jul 20 2006 |