Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe in destiny?

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Do you think there is such thing called DESTINY?

03:18 AM Nov 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jiangdan

jiangdan

China

:) sometimes~

did you met something?

05:00 AM Nov 12 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

not really.. personally I still believe that there is such thing called destiny but maybe we should not just leave everything to fate but we gotta do something…

07:07 AM Nov 12 2007 |

jiangdan

jiangdan

China

sure~  :)

if really have destiny,i prefer understanding it to hap.

07:22 AM Nov 12 2007 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hap or destiny??? what the boyfriend of my daughter found in the e-net after my daughter(19) died…he was really down, so he was looking by google to find steps from my daughter…and he found really steps in the world wide web.exactly there has lived a women with the same first and the same second name in our little village in the year 1711.The day of death from this women is the birthday of my daughter.not enough, my daughter wasn,t born in this village we know this village since 1992.we ask a priest is this hap??? he believe in hap.but I think there is more then hap in the world…we only can,t explain and understand …is like you want to explain how the handy works to people who lived 200 years before  .they would never believe that you can call with a little material to people in other country..Yes there are many things in life you can´t explain and understand….and hap or destiny is to simple for explaining

01:35 PM Nov 12 2007 |

wutian

wutian

China

The planning lies with man, the outcome with Heaven. / Man proposes, God disposes. "

02:02 PM Nov 12 2007 |