Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is love

ceguya

ceguya

Turkey

what is love. how can you describe it.

09:08 PM Nov 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bob wang

China

love, a word you will find difficult to describe. generally speaking, a man falling  in love with a girl, you can say this is a love, but really is not so. love, in my opinion, means understanding each other, share the same feelings on many things.

03:02 AM Nov 15 2007 |

kitty115

China

I think love is when you met your Mr. or Ms. right,you will have a very strong feeling,you'd like to do everything for him or her.ture love make you don't care about anythingelse.when yous love each other,you will think you are the happiest person in the world.

But i'm so hopeless,I falled in love with a guy,I realy loved him.aaand he loved me too,but he don't want marrige and kids.Dear friends, please tell me what can i do now?Many thanks.

03:15 AM Nov 15 2007 |

chengens

chengens

China

love is a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person or other thing. that arise from kinship, friendship,or sympathizer.

04:44 AM Nov 15 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

GEE! kitty you are facing a dilemma…

If you tell him your feeings again and again , I think he will reconsider the matter. One of my friends who is a male doen't want marriage and kids at first, but when his girlfirend consulted with him this matter, he compromised. He told me he loved his girlfriend, and she was his last one.

See if he really love you and he is in excellent health, he will change his mind for your pleasure. After all I think your requirement is reasonable/normal for a female and he shold have predicted the requirement when he decided to have a long-term relationship with you.

05:55 AM Nov 15 2007 |

ceguya

ceguya

Turkey

hi kitty.if he doesnt want to marriage ı hesitate about his feelings.ı m sorry but it is old story playing all around world.dont trust man. and also there is a rule if you try to catch him or she , him or she ll run away.contrary if you try to runaway they ll try to catch you. if they cant catch you, they already dont deserve you.

dont worry anyway you ll find betterone.ı have many experience about it.Smile

05:08 PM Nov 15 2007 |

noerf

noerf

Indonesia

Love is giving.

05:26 PM Nov 15 2007 |

hamid16000

Algeria

love is 25% feeling, 25% respect, 25%Fidelity
25%sexe  

09:42 AM Nov 17 2007 |

amy.zhangliu

China

love is same language of all people

09:55 AM Nov 17 2007 |

Catherine 05

China

love is everyone wants to have,it is a good feeling ,even when you two standing in the snow ,you won't feel cold

10:18 AM Nov 17 2007 |