Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Our miseries

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Whom do you feel responssible for your miseries

As for as me is concerned

I feel that I am responsible for my miseries..

02:54 AM Nov 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

we are miserable due to our choice…

05:59 PM Nov 17 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends ,do we want to drop our miseries…?

06:29 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

I think everyone responsible of his own miseries and sadness, we can not blame the other people for what happend the other people, the humans may think what will happend before they do anything 

08:35 PM Nov 19 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Shadow,you are perfectly on the right way,I am saying it on behalf of my experience..evry person who have real thirst can’t get satisfaction through words only …his demands remain authentic…he needs authentic answers,authentic questions need authentic answers….& you are lucky to have them…
I feel your depression is coming out of the gap of the level of your question & the level of answers…up to now you have not find answers of your level..I hope you will definitely get it…I would like to wish good luck..

01:46 AM Nov 20 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I was depressed for half of my life, I went to the psychiatrist but it's not really recommended unless you have problems with self-control, cos I really believe that being depressed isn't being sick, but being lost. But you don't lose your way in life or your happiness, what you lose is yourself. You know you are, but not who you are. You know you're walking, but not why you're doing it. When you lose sight of your own actions, you become a simple doll trying to move on in this masquerade we call world, where everyone hides their own self because they fear that they won't be accepted or loved, and even forget that they're wearing a facade, a body and a personality that might change with time. You might not know where your life is leading you, but as long as you know your own heart and spirit, you will find your way in this world. You can't say who you are, it's just something you feel inside.

You don't create your own miseries, you turn realities into miseries. Do never forget that. 

02:59 AM Nov 20 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

unreasonable expectations

12:34 AM Nov 21 2007 |

samue001

samue001

China

quite agree with Komodia….

As to my self, I think that what we suffer quite a lot it is because the existence of evil (Satan) in the world. I often felt depression 7 years before. But after I believed in Jesus and God, I think everything will be over come with the mercy and help of God…

01:25 AM Nov 21 2007 |

emsi

Philippines

with regared to our miseries,i think we are responsible because it depends on how we face and accept the situation..it isinmportant to be positive in everything..in our lives, we experience happy,sad, and challenging moments..it is essential to have a clear mind in making decisions.

we may feel depressed of what is happening around us but we need to be strong, move on with our lives and don't feel upset easily.Cool

02:30 AM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Emsi,

Defineitly we are responssible ,first we create miseries then we choose to live with them,by recogining our problem our duty starts how to drop….we have to grow,from the level of mind to to beyond mind…from our mind to soul..we need not be optimistic but we need to be realistic..

the energy we consume in depression need to be consumed in celebration… 

02:40 AM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear shadow,

It is a matter of pity…you know exactly, each & every situation,you are so aware…& what proof we need,that we want to live with our miseries by our own choce,why don't you drop your depression…....?

05:27 PM Nov 21 2007 |