Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

MONEY ....OR....FRIEND

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

if there is one option money or friends than what would you like to choose..

03:23 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xl_dragon

xl_dragon

Jordan

nice speach thanks

04:15 PM Nov 21 2007 |

botayna

botayna

Morocco

both of tham

12:46 PM Apr 09 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

Money..just because money comes money go..Laughing

naah I prefer friends..I think. but money is important too 

02:16 PM Apr 09 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

that is good from all of u but remember not any friends but the best of the best that who loves u and they feel the same way that u feel to them

03:24 PM Apr 09 2008 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

can i choose both..hehe,,those thing are important to us.. friends are always their when they need them  to support us in happiness and sorrow, and they always make us happy.. FRIENDS ARE NO BREAK-UPS!... but how we can do something fun like hangging out together if we dont have money…hehe

11:04 PM Apr 09 2008 |

yesmann

Mauritania

hi there

l think when we want to talk about money and friend we have to be aware that

there is adiffirent between friend and friendly so when we talk about friend and money l think there is aposetive and negative result to both of them l mean when we have a good friend that means we have every thing is this life becouse the best friend there is nothing canreplace him no metter hapen but when this friend be a bad one this will be a negative result in this life this a bout friend so a bout neaning of friendly it can not be like as money they are not the same fiendly means life and human being

so from another hand money is needed for our daly life we can buy a lot of things except friendly l mean real friend we can not buy hime by money and this is the point but good friendly can bring money ….........

so what do you think

11:36 PM Apr 09 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

friends of course. because only from them I get the money when become poor.  

03:06 AM Apr 10 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

friends can met your mental requirement.

money can met your physical requrement.

different environment will influence you decision.

08:12 AM Apr 10 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

you cannot do anything with money,but you can do nothing without money…lol

well,friends are very important.i dont wanna a lonely life without freinds.so,of course,i choose friends. lol

09:32 AM Apr 10 2008 |

Dafi

Dafi

Malaysia

of cause friends because its not easy to find friends compare with money ,you can get money anytime,but in choosing friends you must know how good friends you have because several friends only friends with you when you happy ,rich and so on but when u sad and need help their will forget you so better choose money if you got friends like that  hehe…..huhu

08:39 AM Apr 11 2008 |