Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

MONEY ....OR....FRIEND

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

if there is one option money or friends than what would you like to choose..

03:23 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

raining amy

Macao

two of them , i think i will prefer money than freinds .There's a proverb "no money no talking". for living in a realistic society, all  the  things that comes reality. i think it will be hard to do anything without money. but not meaning that i don't care of friends…Wink

09:09 AM Apr 11 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Of course friends…though money is also important..but thats what they say money comes and money goes…you can have that anytime you just be resourceful…. but good friends do not just go…they will stay with you no matter what…and its difficult to find good friends…more difficult than looking for money.

09:51 AM Apr 11 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

Friends are much more imortant)If there is a problem, they will always back you up)to my mind money doesn't make a person happier…Just imagine, you have a large ammount of money to spend, but no one to share the joy of possessing it.

10:25 AM Apr 11 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Friends…. if you have money, and not friends, will be you happy? I dont think so… If you have friends and not money, will be you happy? Yep. :)

11:08 AM Apr 13 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

of course money.Smile...money brings deceitful friends.you can have a lot of friends but you cannot find sincere friends around you.

if you have a close friend you are a lucky personSmile

11:31 AM Apr 13 2008 |

Daisy8905

Daisy8905

China

certainly friends,they are most important things in my life

11:38 AM Apr 13 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

if it's between money or BF (boyfriend)

i will choose money bwahahahah :D

but if it's between money or BFF (best friend forever)

definitely i will choose BFF :D 

02:14 PM Apr 13 2008 |

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

Hi friends
thanks for your speech. Overall you like friend and me too. Now its a friend request would you like to have friends. If you dont mind.
Bye.

03:02 PM May 13 2008 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

that's a paradox question! because if you have money you have friend (where is money,somepeople go there) or if you have friend you never need money coz if they your real friends, they give money to you.. uhhh… little paradox:) but i'd rather friend…

01:20 PM May 30 2008 |

yyliyi

China

Both of them are very important for us !

but if I must choose one from them , I prefer to choose the friends .

As we all know , one person who has a lot of money but has no friend , he is not happy at all !

So I prefer to choose the friends!

03:02 AM Mar 15 2009 |