Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

boyfriend

Lee

Canada

<!-==text==begin==-> I have a question about myboyfriend. He is American. I am chinese.Sometimes he angry with me because my English notgood. Is it my problem because he is American?Is all like this?  

Replies:
<!-==10003==0==end==->

03:06 AM Feb 19 2000 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

june

june

Brazil

<!-==text==begin==-> I agree with lov. Whywait around for a guy to treat you nice when thereare many others out there. Not that I’ve foundone yet, but I will soon… I hope.  <!-==10003==104==end==->

05:48 AM Feb 20 2000 |

aras21

aras21

Norway

yeas its your problem becuse you can try learn a good english you can know how to speak aproper english

10:47 PM Sep 24 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

its not ur problem at all ,if he love u really he doesnt do that because its must be enough for him the eye contact wirh u not nessesary the language

11:38 PM Sep 24 2007 |

xiangzhen

China

I think you can improve you english but not only for him ,but for yourself.If he really love you ,he should teach you ,and make good effort with you but not just angry with you .support you

12:13 PM Sep 25 2007 |

hesham55

Egypt

Kanaobi;Our God refuses any relation between man and woman except marriage.

02:10 PM Sep 25 2007 |