Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

does anybody think love is last forever between one couple?

aprilwawa

aprilwawa

China

for me. i do believe that one couple can practise the swear as the words on weeding. no matter poor or rich, i will be with you forever.

after getting married, you treat each other like a family member. this is the way that i wish can be.

what do u think of the topic and you can tell us any story about what r u thinking.

12:59 AM Nov 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Well, i've heard about couples that are for now have been living together for 40 and even more years. And i know those who couldn't stand. It's difficult to say. I had moments in my life whe ni thought smth was going to last forever. And then…it failed. So now i can't say for sure. Perhaps it depends on the character. I'm the person who gets bored very easily))...

09:13 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Clement.Fong

Malaysia

Well, does love last forever…

That's a pretty tough question…

It does in some way, it doesn't in some way…

If you are talking about family love, it does…

If you are talking about love with boyfriend/girlfriend,

That depend on how much effort, contribution, maintained to keep each other attracted is pour into that love…

09:28 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Hippo

Hippo

China

Actually,i think responsibility lasts forever but not love.

10:32 AM Nov 25 2007 |

ping-yaya

China

i think there is nothing can last forever. in our society,more and more people go in for creature comfort ,love may be less important than money.even  there is real love ,it may disappear in the realistic live. maybe my mind is  too negative.

10:42 AM Nov 25 2007 |

maodcy

China

my good friend has told me ,there is no everlasting love,the sweet words that came from  a person who falled in love just show his idea in that case,following the time past,everything will change,so maybe involved sentiment, so…..

11:01 AM Nov 25 2007 |

ranitta

ranitta

Morocco

briefly true love remains forever

06:44 PM Nov 25 2007 |