Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

your favorite drink is ? I like green tea in summer!

flowers'whisper

China

I thought coffee was better than tea before I met XIHU LONGJING (a kind of green tea wellknown in China). After the first time smelling its fragrant of natural plants ,I can't help myself tasting one sip … And I can't imagine the taste of life without it.

Would u like to share your favorite drink with me ? Then I can enjoy it in your story.

03:27 AM Jun 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flowers'whisper

China

Cryanyone?

07:32 AM Jun 29 2006 |

ben tsang3443341

China

i like it too,but it seems a little bit expensive

02:27 AM Jul 01 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

Smilethank u for repllying

if u like ,come to hangzhou. i can introduce u xihulongjing

12:44 AM Jul 06 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

not very expensive here

12:45 AM Jul 06 2006 |

Jakub

Jakub

Ireland

Hmmm… in the morning the best for me is coffee (no sugar and milk, just coffee), but generally cranberry juice!

03:30 PM Jul 29 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

i'm so appreciate it that there a various great drinks healthy for our bodies

12:18 AM Jul 31 2006 |

Phoebe Xu

Phoebe Xu

China

melon juice and chrysanthemum tea are my favorite drink in summer,I would like to drink green tea in winter. I enjoy sitting in room with a cup of hot tea when it is snowing.

06:35 AM Jul 31 2006 |

Altar

Altar

Turkey

u should taste to "ayran" its Turkish drink..mix yogurt with water and little salt well and then tataaaaa u have very delicious drink((:drink it with ice

09:39 PM Aug 01 2006 |

happysun

China

my favorite drink is chinses tea wiht nothing in it ,for one thing, it's so cheap that most of people can offord it ,for another ,it is heathy for our body,frankly speaking ,that is because i am very poor as a colleage student.and i haven't enogh money to enjoy my life

02:32 PM Aug 02 2006 |

flowers'whisper

China

ruffy is right , happysun, if u really want to enjoy ur life, u can do it even without money.cause i think money cant buy any real happy for us.

i'm also not rich,lack of money for buying self house and car,lack of money for travelling to the sea,lack of money for getting home…

well,but i'm happy everyday,i can support myself,i have a lot of wishes,i work hard and still study english by my self. i also satisfy with life .God lets me know so many nice persons and things .from the moment  i can read English, i feel the world is so small and wonderful.

01:24 AM Aug 04 2006 |